Anybody Play Pokemon

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by CherryBud, May 27, 2013.

1. #21 King Willie, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    I just found my old Gameboy Color an I been playin a lil bit of Gold and Crystal version. But holy shit, the GB Color screen is dark as fuck, needa be like directly under a light to even see!

2. Playing White 2 right now. I'm getting a 3DS just for X and Y though.

3. #23 TheBakedGamer, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    played all but green is my favorite and crystal=P awaiting the new one to play=P

4. I still like pokemon a lot. I haven't played it in awhile and I miss it. I wish they would come out with one on XBLA.  :cry:

5. isn't Pokemon owned by Nintendo or something like that

6. im 22 now so no lmao

7. im 22 now so no lmao

8. #28 Mattbo4, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013

Yea, it is. But there are some sega games and old arcade games and shit like that on XBLA.

I'm 26, haha. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. I like playing the game, it's fun.

9. yea but Sega is a defunct console company, they make games for everyone now.  As long as Nintendo owns them I doubt they be on any other systems.  That's one of their staples now

10. Tootle pokemmo pokemon nonlinear mmo

11. Google pokemmo pokemon online mmo

12. I grew up on the original 150....

My little cousin has just started getting into Pokemon, and in Black/White, there is a Pokemon that literally is a Chandelier.  Lol, a fire type.  Sooo lame, gimme Charmander, ACTUALLY give me Squirtle or bust

13. I pretty much played all the versions since the epic blue version back in 1998 up to white and black 2

Including the green version in japanese.

Blastoise still on top of the food chain as of now

14. lol hell yeah i jus got back into the scene im playin pokemon platinum atm and im raising my legendary pokemon from str8 youngins hahaha and to me MEW is still on top til this day!