Anybody ordered from www.seedboutique.com lately?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CannabisMaximus, Nov 4, 2006.

1. OK...here's the situation. I have been ordering seeds from Gypsy for the past 5 years now. First from seedsdirect, then from seedboutique when the falling out with POM happened. I always used my Credit Card when I made the previous orders, but his Credit Card option is down due to fraud, so I was forced to send a Money Order.

I go ahead with my order and send a Money Order via USPS Global Priority Mail with a guaranteed delivery of 3-5 days for $355.69 for 4 packs of seeds on Tuesday Oct. 24th. I get confirmation that my order was recieved, but have yet to get confirmation that my payment has been received. When I check my status on Seedboutique.com, it still says "awaiting payment".

So I was wondering if there has been anyone who has successfully gotten an order recently from seedboutique lately? If so, did you ever get your seeds with out being sent a "Payment Received" confirmation?

Thanks
    CM.

2. I ordered from seedboutique about 3 weeks ago sent cash in the mail and got my friend to post it off but he wrote the wrong address on the envelope so it went to someone living a few doors down and when i went down to ask they'd sent it back to sender. I ordered a ND time (posted myself) and they said payment received and it was sent in full Tuesday should get here around Monday. In answer to your question maybe you should send an email asking whats going on i sent them one about the seeds that have been returned to them and they will send them again to my address so they defiantly check them and my order was nowhere near as valuable as yours. Hope this helps.

3. I have sent him 2 emails now, but have yet to receive a response. I just hope nothing sketchy happened to my Money Order, like someone stealing it. Although only the person whom it was made out to can cash it.

4. I got an Email to day confirming my order has been shipped!!!

5. Now all you gotta do is hope they dont get seized and lose your $355

6. Yeah...I hope not. I have yet to get a seed order seized out of 10 orders in the last 5 yrs.

7. All is well!!!!!

I got all 4 packs of my seeds today. DP Feminised Blueberry...Feminised Orange Bud.....AK-48......Reservoir's William's Wonder, and White Rhino. I even got 15 Godbud X Dreamweaver seeds from Mist of Destruction as freebies.

I am germing the seeds right now.

Look for a detailed grow thread soon.

Take Care
    CM

Attached Files:

8. [quote=CannabisMaximus;1302364]All is well!!!!!

I got all 5 packs of my seeds today. Feminised Blueberry...Feminised Orange Bud.....AK-48......Reservoir's Williams Wonder....and White Rhino. I even got 1 pack of Godbud X Dreamweaver seeds from Mist of Destruction as freebies.

I am germing the seeds right now. I have them in Tupperware Containers sitting on a seedling heat mat. This method works wonders.

Look for a detailed grow thread soon.

Take Care
    CM[/quote]
    growing buds circa 1999

9. You live in the states? I'm so scared to order, i'd not like to risk jail for MJ lol. Glad you got your seeds though brah'.

10. Yeah......I live in the US. I have only ever gone through Seedboutique, so I can't speak for other seed banks but, I have never had a problem, and I have been ordering for 6 yrs. now.

If you are nervous about ordering, you can always use a friend or girlfriend's address. You can also use a PO box. I really think there is nothing to be paranoid about.

The Police have better things to do than track a couple packs of seeds cross country to it's destination.

11. i just ordered some kali mist today. i'm not at all keen about having to go the money order/paper trail route and having to wait an extra week, but for $100, i want some freebies! LOL

12. It so worth it, i was kinda sketched due to the fact that i had to send cash. But within seven days i got my babies, a pack of White Rhino and 10 Durban Poison which dont wanna sprout but the White Rhino sprouted with 24 hours... All praise to seedboutique, i'd gladly do buisness with them again even if i had to send hard flow...

13. they came through for me in under 7 days the FIRST time i ordered when they still had a checkout, but they lost a couple following orders to doc simply because i like "instant delivery" better.

i recieved SADP X skunk #1 freebies from gypsy the 1st time and none of those popped either. is that what you meant by durban? (south african durban poison X skunk #1?) i've read that others have had the same experience and that stock is 10 years old. i'd rather recieve no freebies than get teased really.

even with the extra effort needed for the kali order, i'm still a couple dollars under what i'd pay at doc and will hopefully recieve some nice viable freebies this time.

14. can someone please tell me how big the package/envelope a pack of seeds from seedbotique.com is? I want to get a po box to have them shipped to and I want to know what size to get

15. Bottom line is, if the seeds get into the USA unopened, then you are OK. If getting seeds ordered to your house was as sketchy as everybody thinks...then I would have been busted yrs. ago. I would still use an address that doesn't have MJ cultivation taking place in it though.

If your seeds Do get opened, then they are confiscated right then and there. No questions...no inquisition...no follow up, just a letter from Customs stating that your package has been seized.

Your chances of getting your seeds are very, very good. I'd say 98%. Just think about the amount of mail each day, and some person who has the job to try to identify the packages that look illegal. It's a lot to ask of a person.

But....to answer your question: A PO box that is 12 inches X 8 inches will be plenty big. I will not disclose the EXACT dimensions in effort to deter Customs what to look for.

16. I ordered from seed boutique last thursday and put the mail-order in on thursday. Of today, they are still waiting to receive the money order. Anyways I ordered one pack of NRS Big Bud. Anyone ever grown this? What size box do they ship in, isnt it a CD case or something like that?

17. I sent payment to seed boutique yesterday.
    Had to get my seeds ready for next years grows ;)
    Decide to go with a mix so have got WW, WR, PPP, ICE, NL5xBB, K2, NL, and SS coming some time soon :D .

18. Stealth shipping "secrets" are not secret, the cops have already bought a pack, you know. Anyways...

I got some today. I only ordered them at the weekend, so that's like a five day turnaround, and they came special delivery, too, which I'm pretty sure I didn't pay for (it's £4.60!) - only one postman per depot is allowed to handle the mail, pretty cool.

-mu

19. not that they are clueless as to shipping methods, but honestly people... could you PLEASE not disclose security info here to help make the feds jobs easier!

CLUEPHONE... they DO read these freakin' forums!

say they ship the seeds in little tiki statues or something for pete's sake. if you want to know shipping methods, then ask the seedbank. i WILL say that gypsy DOESN'T ship in CD cases, but that's all i'll say.

don't go spilling the beans (literally) about individual security measures unless you dream of a job as a narc and want to shoot yourself in the foot people. don't help your enemies because you can sure enough bet they won't return the favor!

20. For Fucks' Sake you guys......try to use a little common sense. Seriously, there are people out there that know how to use an computer, and use that computer to help them do their job. i.e. LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!

NO MORE ON STEALTH SHIPPING SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!