Anybody no how to spot stoners at school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by radzack1, Mar 17, 2014.

1. I'm 18 in my third year of high school and I need pot so I need some connection because my old friend cheated me

2. #2 radzack1, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
    im supposed to be a senior but I failed 6 grade

3. Go in your first period. Ask the person sitting beside you if they know anyone who smokes.

Thats all there is to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. In my experience anyone who skateboards should know where to get some. High school for me was the easiest time of my life to get nugs soo many people smoked.

5. how do you fail the 6th grade? A couple kids at my middle school were at juvy half the year and did nothing in school and still got passed the 6th grade. No offense, but kids with down's syndrome pass the 6th grade.

6. Does your school have a smoking area for students? If so, just go out and ask some of them. I didn't know of a single person at my school who smoked cigarettes but not pot. 

7. hmm.. lunch time is there ppl playing hackysack? some stoners straight out have the look, idk how to explain it. Anyone wearing rasta colors? Fuck idk.

8. Ask if they smoke, if they say smoke what bam stoner.
    Never fails

Sent from my sup bruh

9. Ask kids you're friendly with in class. Literally just say "Hey, you know where I could get some weed?"  Generally try to find the people that don't make their drug habits obvious as fuck because usually they just smoke to piss off their parents or get attention from what I've seen Usually they have shit weed in comparison to the kids who are quiet about it and don't make a big thing. 
    Also, good because you know. They won't get caught and sell you out winkwinknudgenudge. 

10. Dude you got held back and you don't know what a stoner looks like?

I'm pretty confused about your whole situation

11. Haha i was that quiet hidden stoner in hs with the bombest shit:p but it was medical for a reason:smoke:

12. Just gotta get yourself some stoner-dar. Sometimes you just know, sit back and observe.

13. Quiet hidden stoners are usually non-retarded which is also a bonus. When I first started interacting with stoners I was still socially awkward & insecure and most assholes love taking advantage of that. 

Then I found a quiet hidden one. 
    Coolest/nicest guy I've ever met no joke
    popular & got all the girls
    We talked about politics and Fallout. 
    Goodtimesinhighschool

14. #14 radzack1, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    hey bro don't need to be harsh like that but I failed 6 grade simply because I didn't do homework or schoolwork and my teachers hated my brother so they hated me and dude you must have went to a really shitty school if juvy kids that did no work actually passed

15. Its probably the skinny Hipster kid with really tight jeans and a swisher tucked in his gauged out ear.

Find that tool, and you're set.

16. but seriously failing any grade is impressive. you literally have to try to fail. and stoners are easy to spot... if you saw them you just know.. I look at people all day and can tell if they smoke pot or not

17. Dude i agree with slick rick thats what i did and it worked everytime

18. Hey, I stayed back in first grade. So I was always one of the oldest kids in my class the rest of my school career.

19. #19 PhunkyPhoenix, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    Come on blades... the majority of these replies aren't even decent advice or even relative to OP's question.  -_-

I have been in this same situation my friend, I moved to a different high school across town and I couldn't find anyone who smoked pot. I started to look for certain things, I would go outside at break for a cigarette (back when I smoked) and I would kind of loosely observe to see who walked/drove off of school grounds and eventually come back. Majority of the time the person or group would came back both looking and acting a bit stoned.

Some people on this post might find this a bit creepy but it worked well for me.  :confused_2: 

Also, another thing I would look out for was clothing. Where I live, most of the stoner's will wear something like a t-shirt with a rasta flag or a hat with a pot leaf on it or something of that nature which makes it pretty damn easy to tell whether they smoke pot or not. Good luck dude  :smoke: 

20. just a ? How is the so called quiet hidden guy popular and get all the girls???