Anybody need a sig/avatar?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Aaronl8n, Aug 28, 2008.

1. i want a sig plz :)

2. From page 4.... I think I was skipped or it was too complicated of a request

3. If your still making sigs, and would like to make me one I would appreciate it, I would want it to say zendo and you could add like weed leafs and stuff or w.e you like. thx :D

4. You missed me =p

5. #105 Aaronl8n, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
    Agent0064Life-
    [​IMG]

Penguirrel-
    [​IMG]

Spadeykins-
    [​IMG]

RoyalKUSH-
    [​IMG]

kyled536-
    [​IMG]

Just a heads up on where i am, just started page 6.
    :)

6. #106 illk37, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
    think you can make me one
    with like my name, some smoke (maybe if it looks good?) and some kind of bob marley/rasta reference?

if there is anyway you can fit this picture in to make it look good that would rock. if not its chill[​IMG]

thanks!

7. Thanks for the awesome signature man!

8. #108 Penguirrel, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
    Thanks! Nice work it looks fucking amazing =]

9. haha that's awesome Aaron. If you have a chance can you get me one? thanks!

10. SOOO sick!

thanks a lot man. +rep for sure.

damn you got some talent...and originality as well. You've made so many..but they are all fresh to death.

11. thank you so much im so happy it looks so good dude im gonna fucking cry plus rep for sure

12. #112 doindia, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
    Dude these sigs are bad ass..

id definately like one, maybe something to do with sublime, a nice nug, and the references doin dia, and moonlight farmer

:) its greatly appreciated man.

13. dude you're way better than me lol

if you could make me one id dig it
    just include my name and mj leaf and trippy mushrooms

thanks bratha

14. Yeah could you make an avatar please.

With some Purple Kush and Ak-47 as the background, and CaptainDankNuggets over and CptDankNuggets in some kind of sweet lettering, and green in color with black outline thanks.

Please me pm!

15. I love you.

16. Me please! :D.

I'd like something that has to do with weed, blunts, joints, anything with Johnisriot. And kinda make it greenish ;)

17. Man these sigs are sick! Good job, and if you ever have time I'd like one made that says letsgetblunted and with a method man/thick smoke theme.

18. Sweet man thanks a lot, I love it! If only I could smoke with you in return.:smoke:

19. I would totally dig one if you would make one for me. that says Markham Mafia on it and my name some where