Anybody need a sig/avatar?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Aaronl8n, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Something with Raven Riley, a few leafs (marijuana of course), my name (BlackIce), and "legalize freedom" in there.

Probably asking too much?

2. #62 Aaronl8n, Oct 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
    kamikazikillah-
    [​IMG]

krazykris-
    [​IMG]

3. damn anything with Bank404 would be nice:)

4. if you got the time i'd like to have one also.. including this pic.. and " York " on it also.. much appreciated .. =]

Attached Files:

• hs1.jpg
      hs1.jpg
      File size:
      14.9 KB
      Views:
  5. #65 GoingPostal, Oct 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
    Sure, I'd like one. I'll use it for all my sig's on all forums.
    If you do get the time, I'd like it to include something from either the band "Defiance, Ohio" or "Ghost Mice." Or anything doing with tits or weed lol.

6. OKay now could you make me a sig?If not that's fine.

I would like it to have username,I can't really think of much to incorpate with it.So if you could make whatever it would be cool.Thanks again for the Avatar and the sig if you get around to it.

7. dude if you get the time could you make wone with jim morrisons face and some dank mutha fuckin nugs and my name. it would rock but only if u get the chance thanks;
    :)

8. How about a sig for me... I'd like a marijuana reference, of course, but if you could, make it artsy... abstract. Maybe monochromatic in some sort of turquoise blue color. I'm into astronomy, so you might be able to do something cool with some galaxy pics. Also include my name, Dane. Include pretty much any of the above and I'll be ecstatic! Thanks in advance!

9. sup bro..if you could make me one, I'd really appreciate it aye.
    Just something with like a blue sky and sun, with some herb in there somewhere, and the words "Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours" along the bottom...maybe a beach,the sky..whatever, be creative. Thanks heaps man :)

10. so... it would seem im in need of a rather more interesting sig/avatar lol, and hey, whats that, oh, a thread dedicated to such a thing :D that worked out well haha

but seriously now lol, cool pic of the universe fading into maybe a weed leaf with stonerish in it... idk i give u full creative license lol

also, heres a description of a pic/some sort of thing i thought up while coming up on shrooms lol....

someone sitting on a bench (maybe any random one in central park) tripped out, head falling backwards clearly imparied, eyes open, and these ripples radiating outwards from his eyes, concentric circles like ripples in a pond, and in some sort of vortex into the person's eye/head, the universe is swirling... sorry, i got way too into that description lol

11. wow this cat is nasty at making these...ima hop on the band wagon and ask for one aswell...something with my name...everything else is ur call..

12. Ohhh i want a sig!
    Just something that looks tight with my name, some neon green, idc what else.
    Thanks!

13. Damn man, you are awesome at what you do.

I almost feel bad asking, because since you made the offer you've been swamped with requests!

But..sig me if you don't mind. maybe something with some purple kush, and a crown?

14. I could definetly use a signature. A trippy looking one with a bud in it and my username would be nice. Thanks in advance if yu have time to do this.

15. TrinityPHx88-
    [​IMG]

spillx-
    [​IMG]

IGOTJOINTS4YA-
    [​IMG]

16. hey whats up...would you want to make me a sig?

17. hey i wouldn't mind one man if you got some time. My only request is the name "Glockwork3" is on there. Thanks a lot

18. #80 trinityPHx88, Oct 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2008
    dude you re the fucking man.