Anybody need a sig/avatar?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Aaronl8n, Aug 28, 2008.

1. me? sall good. take your time. you do good work. your a good man.:yummy:

2. Yeah,thanks ahead of time.I dont care if it takes awhile I am sure your a busy man.A nice one also for taking the time out to make these for people.

3. #43 Jinxx, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
    Well hey if youre taking customers, I'd like one :). Definately something involving the biohazard symbol and if you could make that mixed up with a "dark looking" dreamcatcher with my name kinda hidden inside the pictue, I would love you for ever (no homo). lol.

4. If you could Please make me a sig, mine is kinda plain. I would love a purple leaf, if you just made it creative itd be nuts.

5. That kicks the shit out of my old one. THANKS! Mad props. Thought you would never finish it :p :hello::hello:

6. #47 Orbit, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008
    if you could a make me sig, i'd be eternally grateful :D

just my name, a few trippy colors and a weed leaf or something like my av and some smoke twirling around
    that'd be sweet

thanks dude! :smoking:

7. That's tiiiiight. Thanks mane :hello:

8. heyy. nice workk. you think you could make me a sig? im really into bud an snowboarding. as you can see by my current sig (i made). i just wanted a better, more professional one. that still incorporates the blue snowflake and blue ganj leaf somehow. thanks. +rep

9. #50 kamikazikillah, Sep 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
    Hey the sigs you have made look very nice man.:hello:
    If you got time id love to rock something like that.
    Id like my username, maybe the CFH logo, weed, and metal music. ill give you creative controll because everything ive seen that you made is fucking insane.
    If you would like to make one for me id be forever in debt. Let me know man.

thanks

10. #51 MandalaSmoker, Sep 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2008
    I finally figured out how to make them.I just made the one I have.It is just a dank bud.

Now its some DANK Bubble Hash,its Full melt clear dome.thats a close up of .5 grams.

11. Yo if you could make me a sig having to incorporate cincinnati bengals and some type of purp plant of your choice and my name ??? "welcome to the jungle" that would be wonderfull :)haha -thanks

12. Hey man, like your work. I was wondering if you could hook me up with a sig. I want the theme color to be kind of light greenish or dark green whatever you feel looks better. I want a picture of a dank nug or bud of a plant with the name Buddeh. I trust your judgement, just make it like you were making a tight sig for yourself. Thanks.

13. hey man i would really appreciate a sig. mines simple i think just a sunset with a psalm tree and my name thanks in advance man ur works good as fuck

anyways keep smokin peace

~trinity

14. I have an idea for a signature and if you could do it I'd give you all the rep I can. :D

The signature features a man appearing to be some sort of secret agent in a suit (think James bond) trying to covertly spark up a spoon.

15. #56 IGOTJOINTS4YA, Sep 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2008
    Can I get the text in this sig that I have now, *cut off the end part that says "something I try to live by", as a kind of red maby a gothic blood dripping kind of deal.

Into the middle of this picture.

[​IMG]

16. that is one trippy picture

17. i love a sig please and thank you? im down for basically anything that looks kick ass. your choice:)

18. awesome work!

if its not too hard id like one with something rage against the machine and a nasty looking bong!

Thank you!

19. #60 Aaronl8n, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2008
    Orbit-
    [​IMG]

Snowy Sessions-
    [​IMG]

Sweet Leaf-
    [​IMG]

Mandalasmoker-
    [​IMG]

Hedberg-