Anybody need a sig/avatar?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Aaronl8n, Aug 28, 2008.

1. #21 hoodtalker_1, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2008
    i would like one, your amazing....

something related to my avatar, similarly themed/design.

Bape/macintosh, nugget, & my name hoodtalker_1.

P.S. Look at my thread about iphone boot logos

2. Haha dude that's fucking awesome, much better than I expected really. Thanks a lot man. :D

3. aiight time to test your skills forreal.... gimme something with taz (cartoon) smoking or holding a blunt, maybe on the left have taz in his rage and then on the right have em sittin blowed... I kinda feel like this might be too hard though, it looks like your just editing pictures you find, so unless you can finda pic with taz blowed i might be outtawuck

4. i bet that can be done, i have it in my mind as i read it

5. I Do I Do!
    What i want: Close up of an eyeball and i want it to look like theres a reflection of a forest in the eye (make it look like theres a forest in the eye) Thats it really i would greatly appreciate it if you could do this for me

Oh and i guess put my name in like the bottom Right in like cool text with like purple or blue smoke around it that would be really cool

6. no more sigs being made????

7. i'd love a sig or avatar. i haven't been here long so i probably don't deserve one ;) if you're keen feel free to go nuts with your own ideas.

8. hey dude ur stuff is sik... if u hve any free time id really like a sig w/ someone smoking in the background, the lighting kinda dark so u cant really see there face and the title "wk visionary"....just real clean, simple, but awesome and if its possible, it would be nice to hve it big, and i can resize it later

only if u hve time of course

thanx

9. Hey nice sigs, I used to be really into photoshop but i just havent reinstalled it yet... So can you make me a sig. I dont have any specifications other than make it go well with the forum colors and have it say kshock (no capital K), Just do something that you like and make it look good, thanks, stay stoned.

10. I really want something that says simply "dredg - leitmotif," on a sweet background. Something like the bottom left or the top right of this album cover, ya dig? Officially the band's name is all lowercase and I think it looks better that way anyway. If you could whip something up I'd appreciate it, I've been rockin el cielo for a while. What's important is that the text and background go together, like the one I got now or like what's below:

[​IMG]

11. I would like an avatar if you could make me one.

I want an avatar that simply say's GOT BUD? I would like the background to be green and the GOT BUD black if you could do that also.

12. hey man, do you think you could make me a signature? Basically anything that looks awesome and has my name on it :)

thanks in advance if you choose to make me one. :D

13. Hey im looking for a sig.

I'd like marvin the marshin so be smoking a joint,surrouned by different color smoke,all in one formation,and in the cloud of smoke have Octomines in the middle.

colors i like,orange,green,blues,violets,tans,brown.

hope that isnt too much to ask.

thanks.

14. If you're still making these things, could you do my user name (Hedberg) with preferably a good backdrop picture of the Grateful Dead skull or the comedian Mitch Hedberg, whichever you could do. That would be great

15. the illest! sig

16. yeah, if you still making them one with a trippy background and an eye or something that says nesk and legalize ganja would be good. and maby a leaf somewhere... :)

id make em too but idk how. no photoshop or anything.

17. I would like a signature if you are still making them! Just use my name, some nature stuff and/or faeries, and make it pretty :p