1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody like the Friday the 13th movie series?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Eric Sullivan, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Excuse me if this is a dumb question, but I'm new here and just trying to fit in as it is....
    heh heh... fit in... that's funny... :D

Erm... anyways, anybody a fan of this slasher series? You know? Jason Voorhees and all that crap?
    If so, what's your fave movie from the series?
    I always thought Jason Takes Manhatten was a corny classic. And I loved Jason X & Freddy vs. Jason.
    But meh all time fave is Jason Lives.

And... uhh.. if you don't like the movie series and just happened to come into the thread for whatever reason... well... uhh...
    I'll do a little dance for you!

*Does the Eric dance*
    Fear me booty!

heh... fit in...
  2. Welcome to the City, Eric!

Not a huge fan of the Friday the 13th movies, but I thought Freddy vs. Jason was alright. At least the concept behind it was pretty cool.
  3. fit in? I don't get it...please explain...

The friday the 13th movies were alright, I think I watched a marathon of them one time...except, they were all like exactly the same.. lol. The same thing happens in each movie
  4. I love horror fils myself. I can't say I've seen every Jason film, but I do own all the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, and of course FvsJ. I like zombie horror the most though, slashers get tidious after a while.

5. It's a dumb wanna-be Beavis & Butthead kind of joke. You know, like when someone says "would" or "wood" & they think of an erection.
    Well, fit in is like putting a penis/dildo into the vagina/asshole, whichever.

Ey. Thanks for the welcome.
    And not too many people like cheesy B-movies like Friday the 13th, so it's alright.
  6. urgh..i dont get it..the dxm is taking over.
  7. I swam in the original Crystal Lake! and thats a fact.
  8. i dont think that time you were really really stoned and fell in that septic tank really counts [hippie]

edit:apparently ive forgottten how to make all the lil faces and shit.
  9. May sound wierd but out of curiousity, where you at Eric?

10. No fo' real kid. Seriously though, I went to camp where they filmed the first one and they had the Crystal Lake sign in the messhall cause it isn't really called that. Jason drowned in that lake. I'm scared.

Grasscity Deals Near You