Anybody know what this is?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JRS1952, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Woke up this morning and went to check on my ladies, noticed this on my Amnesia. Not real sure what it is. Thanks in advance[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2. Can you give us a few facts. How old, growing medium, nutes used, lights and distance from plants, ph of water?

3. I'm 7 1/2 weeks into flower

4. Using fox farm nutes. Only big bloom. All my lights are CFLs. Not sure the ph

5. Ayyyyy I got that goin on too but it's worse I was told it was an immobile nute deficiency possible sulfur I also use fox farms [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. You should really pH your water to 6.5 that's when your nutes are absorbed Best

7. How much are you feeding? You should check your ph to avoid nute lockout using bottled nutes. Did you experience any kind of a temperature fluctuation? Did your plants get cold recently?

8. These questions are for OP right lol

9. yes.

10. I was feeding what the bottle called for. My last feed was last Thursday. I started flushing yesterday. My grow room at night drops to about 72 at night

11. He did mention he hasn't fed yet and good thing cuz of ocean forests HOTNESS

12. #12 Jaybeezy35, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    My bad different thread smh got two of em mixed up

13. 7 1/2 weeks flowering, started to flush, i'm not surprised you're seeing nute deficiency signs! (a) the plant is near the end of its life and (b) you washed any excess nutes out of the soil.

It's probably perfectly normal part of the life cycle, and if you add nutes that will be completely opposed to the flushing.

Could you do a pic of the whole plant, instead of just a couple of leaves with no context?

• Like Like x 1
  14. I would tend to agree that he started flushing too soon. My plants all look beat to shit by the time they've finished, but 7 1/2 weeks seems way too early... pictures of the buds and whole plant would help.

15. I'll post a pic when I get home.

16. Here's a pic of the main cola[​IMG]

17. Looks very nice. No signs to worry about in that bud pic, and if that is recent then they are not far off from being finished.
    I think that it's so far along that any 'corrective' action is probably unwarranted. If you are going to harvest in the next 7-12 days then there's no time to actually fix anything for the future, and there's not enough time for it to go catastrophically wrong because of a nute problem. If you think it may be a nute deficiency, next time you grow try waiting a week longer before flushing.

Is there any chance that the temps have dropped into the 50F/10C region? Cool temps around that area can cause purpling of the leaves, making the natural changes seem worse.

• Like Like x 2
  18. looks like it's gna be a good smoke keep up the good work.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks

20. I'd feed it again, maybe add some molasses and wait a week. Keep checking the trichs. If they're mostly cloudy with 10-20% amber it'll be ready. Your pistils are browning and I don't see any new white growth, so you are getting there, but I'll bet you're close to 2 weeks away.