Anybody know what this is

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mb2317, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Sorry to jump right in without introduction, I have lurked here for a while and learned a lot in the last year. I was hoping someone could look at this and tell me what the gray spots might be on these leaves. This is my first grow and I have 4 plants, but only 2 have these spots.. The plants are 3 weeks old today and are growing indoors under CFL bulbs. I water every 2-3 days as needed, and I determine when it's needed by pushing a little wooden dowel in the soil to see if it's dry. The water ph last night was around 6.2-6.5 and they are growing in Miracle Grow potting soil.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I'm honestly not sure but I'd probably say it has something to do with your soil. And knowing this forum majority of people will have a go at you for using mg haha but yeh sorry bud not sure. Good luck though.

3. Yeah, I know, don't care though. I'm not expecting usable product from these plants. These are starter/learning plants. I figured I would learn all I can about lighting and watering from bag seed then I can do the next grow properly.

4. Do you have a lot of air circulation in the grow area? It actually looks like some sort of mold.

5. Yeah I just did some more research, man. Looks like downy mildew. Google it and you'll see.

Source: Fuzzy Grey Spots growing on Leaves - Page 2