anybody know the detection time on drug tests for Soma?

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Dec 8, 2003.

1. aight i got like 4 carisoprodol pills in my pocket right now, but as some of you may know i'm in rehab, i sold some today n everybody only took 1 n got some goodass results so i wanna try em.. u may be thinkin "well its jus stupid dont do em so u dont fail a test in rehab" welp theres a slight catch to that, i kinda already sniffed adderall today in school n my balls r sweating like mad cuz if i fail another test, i get sent to inpatient.... fuck, should i jus take this shit to calm myself down n feel good? does neone know if 1 350mg will showup on a test? someone help me out please.

2. cmon yo i leave for class in like 40 minutes help me out here i'm nervous n scared as fuck, anyone know? cuz i def need to calm down right now.

3. well add's show up as amphetamines don't they? I say you're fucked. you really should be less...negligent. If you're already fucked you might as well take whatever else you have.

4. took a piss test, my ex gf found out i did the shit through someone other than me, so that made her extra pissed off, she's probably the only person in the world i truly care about n the words "i dont want to talk to you, you asshole" and "i hope you get sent away" arent exactly words that make me feel reassured, welp i'm pretty much worthless now, i'ma go sleep outside in the snow and freeze to death. goodbye.

5. dont do drugs

6. What type of reply is that?

7. a personal opinion...everyone has em...:D

8. negligent, curl up in your bed instead.
    we all slip up
    make up with your girlfriend, im sure she said those things because she DOESNT want you sent away, an well since ya slipped, you could be.
    your just going to have to deal with what may come over the pills.
    best wishes

peace