Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody know of any headshops in Stockholm?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bmxblaze, Oct 9, 2009.

1. I was wondering if someone who lives in Stockholm Sweden could give me the names and location of some headshops. I have been looking around a lot and havent been able to find one.

2. No one lives in Stockholm?

3. I live in Stockholm and it's the worst city in the world to find any type of shit, you can't even buy booze in the state controlled off licences after 3pm on Saturday afternoon.

4. haha sweden does suck just get your booze on fridays or earlier in saturday lol. I found out after i made this thread that there really arent any headshops in sweden.

5. I know this thread is old, but isn't there a headshop somewhere in gamla stan? Im pretty sure there are at least 2 or 3 around stockholm.

6. Why would you bump a thread that's over a year old?

7. #7 Magiggle, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    Why not?!!??!??

8. Just wanted to inform that there are headshops in stockholm.
    He might still be looking for one. who knows??

9. [quote name='"jointrolling"']Just wanted to inform that there are headshops in stockholm.
    He might still be looking for one. who knows??[/quote]

Lolol

10. There is one in the tourist area in gamla stan but it aint that great. Please share if u found out anyhting more. In need of sum paraphenelia

11. #11 jointrolling, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012

What do you need?
    If its bongs i think its better to just order somthing off the internet. Hard to find quality bongs here.

Edit: Hhaha just realized that I bumped this thread from 2009 and im still writing here..