Anybody know how much I might get from my plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bradtbh, Jul 12, 2020.

1. I actually ordered these ones, let me know what you think! Thank you :) I appreciate all the feedback

Attached Files:

2. eeh. blurples.. Does ur budget allow for qbs?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Most definitely in the future, any tips on which ones to get and I’ll grab them first chance! I’m only planning on doing like 2-3 plants to be honest, but I do want the best quality and quantity of course

• Like Like x 1
  4. hlgs are real nice.. ive got two and love them. Mine are 135 rspecs

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. How’s this one look? I canceled the other one

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have had 4 of the 600s.. A toy next to the hlg in my opinion but you can likely find some that use them

• Like Like x 1
  7. Okay! I appreciate your time and feedback, hopefully I’ll be back with some frosty buds

• Like Like x 1
  8. Www.horticulturallighting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. If you really are averaging 1.5g/watt off 300w of LED you need to be selling your secrets to commercial growers. Not doubting it because hey it’s 2020, can’t really go doubting anything I hear these days. I’d imagine you are using a hydro medium and running a well maintained SCROG to get those kind of numbers

• Like Like x 1
  10. people still lie in 2020

• Like Like x 2
  11. One word Quantum boards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. 3 words. Fluence, Gavita, Lumatek.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. figure if he's rockin blurple babysteps.. I am on my first run with a fluence spydr 2i and am amazed

14. I have to say QB board kits or look into a Gavita 1700e Pro. From what I've seen they are one of the best LED out there right now but there costly
    I'll stick with my HPS and 14 to 15 week runs. 5 to 6 week veg and rest flower, average a qp per plant in a 4x4 ft room with 1000w hps. After this outdoor season I plan on picking up a Gavita just to try it out. Figure if I'm to switch to them I might as well go expensive 1st off and not waste money on cheap Led.

15. I got the TS600 100W mars hydro and I have 2 80w LED lights that I’m going to use on each side, and ordered some northern lights x big bud auto fem seeds by Canuck seeds I’m going to do 1 plant at a time for now and just try and get maximum I can!

16. I would suggest doing at least 2 at a time. My 1st grow i did with just a used up 600w hps and some cheap t5 to veg with, its a NLxCannotonic strain and i ended up with just shy of a pound with a 16 week veg off the 2 plants. Now I stick to my short veg and finish cycles using 1000w hps and average a qp per plant. I can fit 5 in a 4x4 room this way.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Maybe you run the wrong ones,,i'm not going to advertise for a lighting manufacturer but i will tell you this,,find a quality "true full spectrum" led, you will be impressed ,,it will not be "blurple" it will almost look like a white light with just a tinge of red,,study well,,regardless which led you go with or what brand of led diodes,, make sure they arent being overdriven with power,,my hi-end kind led was way overdriven ,,lost 25 % of led diodes within 3 grows,,same with all the cheap blurple amazon leds i tried,,the whole secret to it is you have to have certain "other" colors of light to drive the colors the plant needs thru the canopy,since i got these lights my underweed the fluffy garbage under the canopy are dense enough to be quality bud,,do some research ,,you'll figure it out ,,but do not waste your time with overdriven blurple lights,,like i said the other colors help the needed colors do their job,

18. Yup i run a 50 gallon tank ,basic dwc,with scrog lotsa lst,,and a little "plant chiropracty"as the dude called it,,run dry nutes ,approx.2weeks seedling roughly 6weeks of veg ,usually 9 weeks of bloom,,an i'm retired so it's an awesome hobby,,after running these lights for 5th run now i'm a true believer in more power not always better,,course ive got my own secret recipe i use for bloom booster,

• Like Like x 1
  19. Not to hijack this post but any idea how much I can expect (approximately) that I’ll get outta my plant? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum