Anybody know foods I can soley survive off of

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Danksnuurf, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Scanning thru and finally done reading. Yall would be amazed at what all insect are used for. Candy has a few different kinds. M&ms uses beetles to obtain their color red. Not to mention the candy called grasshoppers. Different kinds of food have different kinds of bugs used in different way

CanniAnnie's Quest for balance

• Like Like x 1
  2. Top ramen. Just make sure you get a variety flavors to effectively create a balanced diet

3. Pizza, pasta, and doughnuts.

Apples if you'd like to save money on blunt wraps to make apple pipes.

4. You could probably live off Marine Phytoplankton alone. Spirulina is another.
    I personally lived off RAW Honey and MP for 2 weeks as an experiment a few tablespoons a day and felt great as well as few drops of MP with my waters.

Hemp seeds and Quinoa are said to be a complete food that you can live off alone.
    Kelp is another great source of nutrients.
    Coconut is known to be one of the most versatile complete foods. You can make many things out of it.

Goji berries possibly ? Apparently a man in china lived to be 256 years old and all he ate was simple herbs and goji berries and resided in the fresh mountains away from society/smog where he lived quietly and focused on the simplicity in life through herbalism, meditation and martial arts.

5. I don't think I would be the healthiest person ever if I just ate potatoes man, the goal of this post is to be as healthy as possible by only eating a select few food products while gaining all proper nutrients.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I take it you didn't read the articles I provided, other than fatty acids and calories potatoes have most of the nutrients you require. If you want to bulk up obviously you'll need protein in your diet, but you could totally survive and be healthy on just potatoes and butter.

7. My ten would be... Chicken, beef, mackerel, broccoli, oranges, sweet potatoes, asparagus, barley and chia seeds.
    I have no idea why you'd want to limit yourself to 10 foods though!?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Hemp seeds

• Like Like x 2
  9. Goji Berries, Whole Organic Oats, Nuts.

• Like Like x 1
  10. You could solely survive for awhile on peanut butter.

11. Ramen noodles and bananas

12. Pizza....you can put anything you want on it. Fruits, vegetables, meat.

13. but but but...you can't carry a loaded Pizza with you up into the mountains...them blazin' mountains.

14. Maybe you can't but
    Maybe you can't.....but but but

15. Have you tried a clitoris?

• Like Like x 1
  16. You really like your noodles and your banana's, don't you? :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Spirulina's gooooood stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ;)

19. pancakes and burgers.