Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody Know About Getting Into The Co Industry?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jackhererwasright, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Hey guys the times they are a changing, I need to vent here but would also love some down to earth advice...say I live in Texas and am tired of the pace here and also the laws, and I need a new place to go seek my destiny. As you can see from my name, I'm attracted to plants helping the world and all things cannabis. I want to be a part of something in Colorado that shows hemp-and medical cannabis help the environment and it's inhabitants. Phew that is my all time goal here, work in the legal
    Industry's popping up in co and wa! I'm not a resident but will be 21 in the fall and want to show that I can be a quick study and a hard worker. even if I've never had that kind of job before, I certainly know a lot already but have much more to learn too. My question is, how should I go about making contacts in the emerging cannabis industry when I don't know anyone in CO yet and am not yet 21? If anyone who works in a dispensary could help me out here I will be forever grateful. This shit is my destiny for real guys!
    Ps- I'm going to visit ca and co this summer to scope it out