Anybody home?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by janok23, Oct 28, 2003.

1. I have been writing to support and posting on this board for about two weeks straight with no real response. I am writing concerning my order, #023681. I ordered a pipe, screens, and a color changing glass sherlock. The pipe and screens were received a month ago, but no sign of the sherlock. I know that the sherlock was supposed to be shipped from another place, but what's the delay? I am getting a little annoyed that I can't even get an update concerning the $100.00 piece that I was told would be shipped long before now. Please find out what you can and at least acknowledge my posts.

Thanks,
    Jason

2. I see your post.

Did you send mail to support@grasscity.com and go to the support page?

I will send this to support myself and see if we can't find out what's going on. Sorry for the delay.

3. I have sent mail to support more than once and received no answer, so I figured I'd just keep trying the boards. It seems like the Mods keep an eye out for problems.

4. I sent you a PM yesterday. Let me know if you don't hear anything by tomorrow.

5. LOL! A PM is a private message. You can access them through the home page of the forums if you have your PM's turned on....or go to Edit Profile and then to Private Messages. :)

6. Sorry for the delay, your glass finaly shipped on october 29th, please expect it any day now!

SJ