Anybody here watch The Office baked??

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by J. Weed, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Its the funniest shit ever. I guarantee you will get addicted to it.

2. i think i have last time i watched it was like a month ago

3. Which version you talking about? US or UK?

I like the US version, myself

"My proudest moment here wasn't when I increased profits by 17%, or cut expenditures without losing a single member of the staff. No, no, no, no. It was a young Guatamalan guy, first job in the country, hardly spoke a word of English, but he came to me and he went "Mr. Scott, will you be the Godfather to my child?" Wow. Wow. Didn't work out in the end. We had to let him go. He sucked." - Michael Scott

4. dam brits and their ricky gervais . . . US version is better.

i still remember the first episode i saw - 2nd season, michael finds a stinky surprise under his desk

another good one is when dwight finds half a joint in the parking lot, that was a FATTY!!!!

5. Dwight: Do you know what this is!?
    Creed: (calmly) That's Northern Lights cannabis indica.
    Dwight: (sighs heavily) No. It's marijuana.

Creed is definitely my favorite character. I love it in 'Dunder Mifflin Infinity' when he dyes his hair black and suggests to Ryan that they need to add Red Bull to the vending machine. "Sometimes you gotta ride the bull, am I right?"

6. #6 Kprime99, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
    when meredith flashes michael at the christmas party and he takes a picture...lol

7. "Now exactly HOW much pot did you smoke?!"

Jim says something like that do dwight.

"maybe we can make a sacrifice to some kind of monster, like a....."

Love it. Seen em' all.

8. first time i watched i was very high. no i watch it alot (mostly sober).
    its fucking hilarious.:D.

9. A while back me and my buddys watched the entire season 4 on demand 1$ per episode and just smoked through the entire day watching that show. Good times

10. yeah! the office is the shit, maybe illl go watch it now, me n my friends will stay up all night watching it! and i have one of the biggest crushes on jenna fischer (pam) i liked blades of glory n walk hard ALOT lol;)

11. drool....

12. My favorite show of all time, easily the best acting and writing in any television show I've ever seen. Love every ep, but my favorite is season 2, sexual harassment

Dwight to Toby: "You said we could come to you if we had any questions...Where is the clitoris?"

13. i didnt get into it at first but i watched 3 seasons and i think its mad funny

14. Season premiere tonight... 9 PM on NBC

15. Love that show...but I cannot watch any tv baked, I just end up zoning out and forgetting I'm watching tv. Then I get back to show and have no idea what the fuck is going on.

16. Season 5 tonight!!!! so fucking pumped, don't even care that I don't have any trees to blow for the opener.

17. Dude no way

Weed makes me watch everything so intensely...I used to love getting baked and watching 24...but they didn't have it this season because of the writers strike. But I will be beyond baked for The Office tonight.

18. I alwayz feel better thwn I watch somethin high

19. every episode many times completely stoned