Anybody here smoke hookah?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Hamburglar, Sep 2, 2009.

1. I've owned 3 hookahs (sold them all :() and love it. The flavors of shisha are endless and you can creat some really crazy flavors. The hookah itself can look amazing. Even as a decoration in your room.

Anyone here smoke/own a hookah?

2. yeah man hookah is super nice when im noddin, kind of makes my mind swim a little bit. Also good to mix some hash or honey oil in or just some weed to give it an extra kick. Blowin smoke rings is fun too it seems easier to manipulate the smoke from a hookah. happy smokes!

3. Hookah's are sooooo relaxing. Nothing like sitting in the sun with some strawberry on your side :D

I feel ya on the rings, too. Hookahs are great for huge O's.

4. A guy at my school (who I have yet to meet) wants to have a shisha sesh.

:) I have never tried it, but I will.

5. all i do is blow smoke bubbles

6. yea shisha is huge in this part of the world. I dont mind smoking it, but its kindve pointless for me cuz i smoke way too many ciggarettes

7. yeah, its great.
    im getting my own hookah soon.
    too chill out and read books.

8. looooooove it. one of my best friends has 2 and we smoke out of them all the time. my favourite flavour is blueberry vanilla. mmmmmmm.

happy hookah is the best too, and a great use of mids

9. smoke rings are the BEST. i am really good at them now.

our favourite thing to do is get a plastic bottle and cut it in half, then get some dishwashing liquid and blow bubbles with smoke in them. if you do it right they get heavy and pop slowly on the floor, it looks awesome