anybody here losing their hair?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I'm 23 and I've been losing my hair since I was 20. It blows

2. [quote name='"Exodus2011"']also, it's not a thing to joke about.

it's one of the most emotionally devastating things that can happen imo.

not to mention you don't get any sympathy points for it unlike other disabilities[/quote]

There is a few bald men in my family so I know its bound to happen, my shit already starts to look like it has began to recede and I'm 21. I've done my homework and usually people with higher testosterone levels lose their hair also, regardless of male pattern baldness factor. Just suck it up and shave that shit. The chinese teach in their schools that they are more inferior because they have less body hair, they believe in evolution and the less hair you have the more evolved you have become.

Fuck hair man, just let it take its path. O yeah and shave your head not your body lol

3. yeah im losing it. My hairlines been receeding and its thinning out all over the top. It looks okay for now though, but i'm thinking of shaving it into a mowhawk maybe this summer. I'll be wearing hats alot during the mowhawk phase, luckilly i look good in snapbacks.

I'll ride that out as long as I can then shave that off too. By that time i'll be older so i'll probably care less.

4. Seems to be moving back somewhat, the part above the eyebrows. But, considering my brother was going bald by my age, i'm more surprised to still have some. :confused_2:

5. I started losing mine at 17. It seems to have slowed down now though.

6. I noticed that i now have what looks like a widows peak, which i didn't have a couple years ago. I think stress might have alot to do with it. it sucks, i can't grow any facial hair yet and im already going bald

7. yeah brah, I have.....

If I was in Op's shoes I would just shave my head bald and go for the tough bald guy look,.,

8. yes i am here with the same problem..... but i am not using any medicine but an oil for the solution of hair fall.... and it think it is useful....

9. i would if i cud pull it off and if that was my personality. i'm pretty much the complete opposite of a tough guy lol