Anybody here ever get tired of partying?

Discussion in 'General' started by dantino, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Mindless partying= overrated.:hello:

Alone time on a saturday night = underrated.

2. imo, partaking ing mindless partying at correct timings is priceless...

3. yeah I've grown tired of it, but never pass on an occasion, with an open bar.

4. Nice once in a while. Otherwise I'm fine with relaxing. Taking some time off, etc. Nothing wrong with being the stoned guy watching all the drunken people make fools of themselves :)

5. Ye gets abit repetative. I used to go into town clubbing every friday, house party sat then pub sunday when I had a good job and wasted all my wage away. These days id much rather sit at home, chill on the sofa with a joint and watch a film :smoke:

6. Partying? Everyday I can smoke is a party. Oh you're talking about drinking with people...screw that, most people suck. (unless you can tag along with your sex buddy and her friends)

7. I used to be into that stuff but I decided Liver, respectable girls, healthy > Partying

8. partying and healthy = win

I can binge drink 2-3 night a week and still be consistently progressing towards my fitness goals.

9. You must not go to good parties. Lame parties aren't fun, and get tired quickly. Crazy epic ragers with bro fights and flying titties and multiple kegs and drunk bitches falling over... dude, shits hilarious!

10. yeah but it defiantly slows them down, and i bet your liver isn't looking the best

11. good parties are hard to come by as far as im concerned...gotta have people on a similar mental frequency, chilledoutness, good music, good food, weed, booze, and a sense of security....otherwise its pretty much just another bash for me that if i were 16 id be like "hell yeah" but things change...

12. I got sick of it for a while, I stopped for a semester or so. But really, getting drunk and going to a party is a great way to end a long week. Especially if you get some pussy yaaknow. I figure I better get as much fun outta my youth as I can.

13. i used to go out all the time..even weekdays..loved it hah:metal: . But now I have a gf so i find myself not going out as much..succubus..

14. Hell yea...everyone just listens to shitty music and trys to get their dick sucked...

what ever happened to getting wasted and doing stupid shit :mad: everyone is to lazy these days

15. i'd rather just chill at home with a few people or by myself.

16. Parties are too much drama, cant think of many Iv been to where its not ended in fighting or the police showing up

17. in moderation...thats all.

18. Lol, when the cops show up are one of the funniest parts... Drunk girls sprinting to their cars in heels peeling away, hopping over fences etc.

19. I used to party most nights of the week... Monday to Wednesday working and coming down, Thursday to Sunday binging every night (and all day on weekend days) on stupid amounts of alcohol and unmentionables. I definitely got tired of it, fast. It's fun during the rushes and highs of whatever you've been taking, and the initial wonder of meeting so many people so fast and getting pussy so easily does stay with you, but it's short-term pleasure at the expense of your health, lifestyle and longer-term well-being.

These days I prefer to have just one night a week of craziness. Friday night for example, with the rest of the weekend to recover instead of being wired or on edge all the time

20. I've gotten tired of partying lol. Got tired of puking too hahahaha. Like an above poster said, its hard to find a good party where everyone else is on the same mental frequency lol.

I dont party often but when i do....