Anybody here a freemason?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by drsnuggles, Oct 26, 2009.

1. My friend told me he had to drink blood out of a skull:confused: Fuck masons

2. Yup, got the Arc of the Covenant in my attic along with my grow op.

3. Awe, come on man. That's the best way to drink it!!

4. #24 Perpetual Burn, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
    Maxrule, do you have any quotes from the Bible that actually mention freemasonry? Would seem strange as freemasonry was born 1500 years after the books in the Bible were written.

FWIW, to anyone else... maxrule is undoubtedly the most Satanic person I have ever known... if he says freemasonry is bad, then I'd guess that it's good...

On the other hand, MelT seems to me to have very good intentions behind his words, is highly studied and even-keeled in all matters scientific/religious/philosphical and he seems to not be the slightest bit scared of freemasonry.

I think the secrecy behind freemasonry is a result of it's origins... I think it's more of a political movement born in a time when speaking out against authorities such as the church and state might have put one in great danger. But that's mostly conjecture.

My Dad is/was a freemason... I've been meaning to ask him about it for ages... hopefully this thread will inspire me to do so.

Drsnuggles, I always figured that if I really wanted to know what freemasonry was really about, I'd join... so you probably should.

5. To my knowledge, that's right on the money.

6. Haha my question is why are they always building their temples next to day care centers, and elementary schools and trying to get involved with children..Its kinda creepy

7. I don't think you'll find many freemasons roaming though GC....

8. Dude, I thought you would never ask. :D

Of course God had much to say about the masons. Who do you think was going around building all those stone pecker monuments that they call obelisks?

Freemasonry can supposedly be traced back to Nimrod and Babylon, and even back to Tubalcain, the first guy to work metal.

It was mixed in with the Jewish Kabbalah about the time when King Solomon acquired Phoenician stone builders from one of his pagan wifes.

The Phoenicians worshiped a pantheon of gods which is what the masons believe in. This is now manifested as the world wide ecumenical movement today and responsible for the push towards a single world pantheistic religion. Keep in mind that Lucifer will receive worship in many names.

The masons believe the old lie of Lucifer from the garden which is that man can "mystically evolve" himself in to his own Christ.

God uses words and symbols that the masons will recognize as he calls them out for their secret societies and their covenant with death in one of my favorite scriptures. I'd pretty much call standing inside a pentagram while drinking blood out of a human skull a covenant with death. :rolleyes:

The Freemasons reject the true corner stone which is Jesus and attempt to climb to heaven on steps of their own making.

Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Isa 28:15-18

Jesus, the one and only true Christ said nothing in secret.

Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Jhn 18:20

You need to cut back on the fluoride.
    What color is the sky in your world? :rolleyes:

"Even the causal observer must realize that the true wealth of Freemasonry lies in its mysticism." Manly P. Hall 33rd degree

[​IMG]

No offense to your dad. :smoking:

9. Would just like to say a few words on the Masons
    I Thought they were a secret society and would or could get you kicked out for mentioning they were.I mean so you can just pick the yellow pages up and ring a Grandmaster who happens to be under Freemasons Inside.Well thats a right secret,Didnt think it was as easy as joining the Boy Scouts though.Im pretty sure you need two Masons from the lodge to Reccomend you,When you passed that stage a bag is passed around while each mason of the lodge has two balls one Black one White and put there desired colour ito the bag without showing anyone what colour ball they put in,if the bag contains one Black ball then you dont get in hence the saying Black Balled.Could be wrong though.

10. Christians are so damn annoying, what does quoting things from the Bible accomplish? Everyone at the time who could write wrote something(real or not), and the Church nitpicked things it liked to make into the Bible. Now, let's try to assume the Church is legit, let's assume that the selling of indulgences, Crusades, inquisition of Galileo, etc. never happened. The bible is still not the word of God, God has never directly made any commandments, writings, etc. so you don't even really know what is the path to spiritual salvation. There are of course those that say they have "spoke to God", but how can they be believed? Give me a thumbprint of LSD and I'll "talk to God". I believe there is a higher being, but I don't believe that you must follow a clergy or a Church to save yourself. OP, I recommend you look into Taoism and Buddhism, neither religion requires a clergy, they are more of a guide than a necessity.

11. damn, i believe that the NWO is not a conspiracy theory. there's a government thats out to fuck us, and sooner or later, we'll all have to find a way to fight back, even if that means with weapons. just imagine as another WW3. you never know what the fuck is up these days in society, you shouldn't even believe what the media is telling you, because all of them play a part. theyre slowly fucking up the music industry, recruiting top-hit artists to spread subliminal messages to us without us realizing, because we're too busy caring about other shit, but it builds up.

ever heard about the jay-z and nas beef? notice how nas says "you traded your soul for riches." and after all that shit, i'm pretty sure nas sold himself out, because he's doin shit freemasons would do, the pyramid, the handshake, and his lyrics has changed. there's alot of more shit behind this.

12. I'd never dedicate myself to any religion, society, sect or cult. I am my own person, I don't need these God or some person at the top of a hierarchy to define myself for me and nor should anyone else. You don't have to hand your devotion over to these people to make yourself better because all you're doing is giving them influence over you yourself - your life, your decisions. Who needs that? Live free.

13. gay sex

14. Debunking Common Myths about Freemasonry

Modern Freemasonry has been around since 1717. The first concocted untruths about the Order appeared in print at almost the same time. The United States was consumed by anti-Masonic hysteria in the late 1820s, and Europe has made Mason-bashing a popular sport for two centuries, often tying it to anti-Semitic propaganda. The Internet has only served to resurrect these myths, as they get dragged out and repeated all over again. Here are some of the most common ones.
    The lodge goat

Freemasons do not ride a goat in their lodges. It's a joke, perpetrated often by Masons themselves on nervous initiates.

Since at least the Middle Ages, the goat has been symbolic of the devil, and stories were circulated then of witches who called forth Satan, who came riding into town on a goat to take part in their blasphemous orgies. Then, as the Freemasons gained in popularity, detractors accused them of witchcraft, which is probably where the notion of initiates riding a goat came from.

It didn't help that some early ritual books from the fraternity referred to God as "God of All Things" and abbreviated it as G.O.A.T. That was quickly changed, and God is now referred to by Masons by the acronym G.A.O.T.U., for Grand Architect of the Universe.
    Old catalogs from fraternal supply companies in the late 1800s actually offered mechanical goats for use in other fraternal organizations and "fun" degrees. As the golden age of fraternalism resulted in literally hundreds of other groups popping up in competition with the Masons, some were obviously less serious than others. Such items only served to perpetuate the myth that Masons and other fraternities required a goat-ride ritual for their initiations. Freemasonry never has.

Rest assured: There is no lodge goat. The degrees of Masonry are serious business to Freemasons, and there is no horseplay (or goatplay).
    The All-Seeing Eye and the U.S. $1 bill

If you saw the movie National Treasure, you know all about this one. The back of the U.S. $1 bill contains Masonic imagery of the All-Seeing Eye over an Egyptian pyramid. And everybody knows that's a Masonic symbol, right?

Well, not really. The eye and the pyramid are actually part of the Great Seal of the United States, which was put on the back of the $1 bill in 1935. There is indeed an All-Seeing Eye floating over an unfinished pyramid, with the words annuit coeptis (Latin meaning, "He [God] has favored our undertakings").

Beneath it are the words, novus ordo seclorum, which translate as "A new order of the ages." It does not mean "a new world order," as has been alleged, which is just one more reason to lament that high schools don't teach Latin classes anymore. (New world order would be written as novus ordo mundi. So there. Now go conjugate ten irregular verbs.)

A committee of four men, including Benjamin Franklin (the only Freemason in the bunch), designed the Great Seal of the United States in 1776. The image of the eye within a triangle to represent God was suggested by the only artist among them, Pierre du Simitiere - who was not a Freemason. Two other committees tinkered with the design before being approved. The unfinished pyramid was suggested by Francis Hopkinson (another non-Mason), and none of the final designers was a Mason.

The eye within a triangle to represent God appears throughout the Renaissance, long before speculative Freemasonry arrived on the scene. The triangle being three-sided represents the Christian belief in the Trinity of God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. No records associate Freemasonry with the symbol before 1797, nor is the symbol in any way related to the Bavarian Illuminati.

As for the unfinished pyramid, it represents the strong, new nation of the United States, destined to stand for centuries, just as the famous pyramids have stood in Egypt. There are 13 rows of stones, representing the 13 original colonies, with the image of God watching over them.

Many Masonic lodges, especially in Europe, display the All-Seeing Eye just as it is used on the $1 bill - as a nondenominational representation of God. There is nothing sinister or occult about it, and there are numerous instances of it appearing in Christian art from the 1600s onward.
    The Masonic bible

Masons have been accused of using their own, presumably Satanic, bible in their ceremonies. Many people have seen Masonic bibles for sale on eBay and elsewhere and clearly believe that Bibles used by Masons are somehow different.

This myth is actually a two-part one. Lodges in predominantly Christian communities commonly have the custom of presenting the new Master Mason with a commemorative heirloom Bible. In the United States, the most common one is the 1611 translation of the King James version, published especially for Masonic lodges by Heirloom Bible Publishers of Wichita, Kansas. It contains an area in the front for the Mason to commemorate important dates in his degree work, places for his brethren to sign the record of his degrees, and a 94-page glossary of biblical references relating to Masonic ceremonies, along with essays about Masonry and some common questions and answers. The rest of it is the entire King James version of the Old and New Testament that is available in any bookstore.

The second part of this myth has to do with the use of the Volume of Sacred Law in a Masonic lodge. All regular, well-governed lodges must have a book considered sacred to its members open on the lodge altar during meetings. Depending on what part of the world the lodge is in and the beliefs of the lodge's members, this sacred book could be the Bible, the Hebrew Tanach, the Muslim Koran, the Hindu Veda, the Zoroastrian Zend-Avesta, or the Proverbs of Confucius. It's simply referred to as the Volume of Sacred Law, as a nonsectarian term.

In the lodges that operate within the Grand Orient of France, atheists are allowed to join. The Grand Orient believes that a man's religious beliefs - or lack of them - are his own business and that it's improper for their lodges to require him to believe in anything. Furthermore, instead of filling up their altars with many sacred books to satisfy members of many faiths, their lodges are allowed to substitute a book with blank pages as their Volume of Sacred Law, so as not to force any religious beliefs on any of their members.

Remember: The Grand Orient of France is considered irregular and is unrecognized by mainstream Grand Lodges around the world. Even so, a blank book is no Masonic Bible either.

I might add to the above that if the Masons were connected with Devil worship it would not be a basic requirement for potential Masons to be believers in God, as they have to be.

MelT

15. All the names of our days of week, of month, our holidays, our planets, you name it and it has occult pagan connotations. Even Santa is actually Satan with only two letters reversed. Where do you think all this 'occult mysticism' came from? :smoking:

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. Pro 16:25

[​IMG]
    Egyption Eye of Horus

[​IMG]
    Masonic Symbolism

[​IMG]
    Roman Catholic Church

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pxsQLWxoGk]YouTube - Masonic Connection with the JFK Assassination[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJXNqhsXbBQ]YouTube - Crowely Parsons NASA Occult Connection (Short Clip)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT-96BUX79E]YouTube - MYSTERY BABYLON, THE NEW WORLD ORDER, THE BIBLE, THE FINANCIAL CRISIS, AND SATANISM: CONNECTIONS[/ame]

\tAnd through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; Dan 8:25

16. You don't know what you just did, but it's been done and I can't forget it, even though it's already gone.

17. Stay away from the Freemasons, they've been infiltrated and no longer teach that of the Mystery's. Occult means "hidden" occult "hidden" knowledge. It's the truth, you must find it though, because they aren't gonna come out and tell you it, it wouldn't be in big brothers best interest to have powerful free thinking people roaming the earth, they want that power all to themselves.

18. This was a great debate, totally on topic for this thread. Phelps nails it there at the end. Stay away from Freemasonry unless you like it really hot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eNhiVAH_og]YouTube - Eric Jon Phelps and Michael Collins Piper - Jesuits or Zionists Debate Part 10[/ame]

19. #39 MelT, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2009
    I think I detect a certain bias here to try and paint freemasonry in the way that Tsarion, Hancock and the rest of the woo-woos want to paint freemasonry so that they can maintain the idea of the NWO. Load of old nonsense. So a group who requires that you believe in a supreme being and requires that you do good for each other and the world is bad? Just because something doesn't have its roots in christianity doesn't make it wrong, pagan or black magic. The good deeds that Masons do every day would suprise you.

TBH, I think if anyone did join the Masons they would be very, very disappointed by what they get up to.:) More gumf spread to sell books.

MelT

20. Word.