Anybody having a good day today?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by REDEYEJEDIOG, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Just had a sickass day and talked to someone I really enjoy having company with. What about you guys???

2. I rubbed my nipples with cheese sauce and let my cat lick it off

3. Yeah, its been a good day. I was supposed to go move rock for my grandma (she's doing some landscaping, and I've done that before, so I'm just doing it for her. She pays me back in bomb ass food!) But its all windy and shitty here, so I slept in, smoked some wax, played skyrim and now I'm reading on the couch with my girlfriend, my dog and a large glass of whisky hot chocolate.

I'm still in my sweatpants.

Best day off ever.

4. meh cleaned my car out cause it was warm

5. Never had a bad day.

6. #6 CanIBeShaggy, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    Alright so I'm having a good day.. about a month ago my life was so different, I had 1 friend, no weed, no money.. and all I wanted was a girlfriend. I was so depressed I was suicidal and I never thought I would have a life like that.

Today, I have an amazing girlfriend, who I met on my birthday, completely changed my life for the better. I'm coming off a high, and never thought my life would be like this.

I also have an amazing app I can log on 2 whenever I want called grasscity..

I have a best friend who I'll pry be buddies with till the end.

One month ago, I never thought my life would be like this. :) So yeah, my day was pretty chill :cool:

7. Damn, I guess you win the thread! Glad that things have turned around for you, dude :D

It was a good day. Feeling good, decent day at work, home with the family now, toking and about to chow down! :smoke:

8. I think im fighting depression and my days are spent bummed the fuck out but reading this made my day for some reason.. Toking for better days.

9. My days going great man!! Hell yeah, listenin' to whiz and im funna wake Nd bake tomorrow n' play trippy video games in the xbox!! Fuck yeah homie !! 👌✌️

Negative side: about to be dry after tomorrow :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Really easy day at work today it flew by. Have a bunch of bomb hash im going to partake in tonight, good day forsure

11. Good to see a few more positive threads lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Everyday Above Ground Is A Good Day.. And I Try To Remember Them All,, Even If I Didn't Do Anything That Day..
    FrFr..

Spaceman Charlie..

13. damn apathy... I have everything shaggy said makes him happy but I'm in a perpetual state of "meh..."

But I had a good night at work and I'm about to go home and get really high and play video games so that's a good day, right?

meh...

14. actually nevermind I don't have a best friend. that's what I need

[​IMG]

15. Just woke up, ate some breakfast now taking a poop before work

[​IMG]

16. It's my birthday so no.

17. Oh yeah, i have one more final left tomorrow before i drop out for a few years :)
    Im fucking stoked cuz im doing what I want to do, not what other people want me to do!