Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody have info on Carbonite Bongs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by paulsapiano, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Hi There. I couple of years back I made a movie called :"The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down". The section on pot wasn't particularly great because we just didn't have the access we do today, and I really didn't understand the subtle differences between the different strains.

Since then I have become a proper stoner - and its started when I purchased a carbonite bong. Maybe it does filter out some of the good stuff, but I don't think there is a smoother hitting bong on the market .

I am now making another movie - in the same vein as "Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down". Its called "Hollywood Sex Wars" and one scene is basically and homage to my sharpstone grinder and carbonite bong - here's my problem: I need to contact Carbonite to make sure that they are cool with me doing this scene, but the store where I bought the bong is now closed and when I google the company it doesn't seem to exist - all I can find is the online protection company also called "Carbonite"

Anybody know how i can get in touch with the company that makes Carbonite Bongs?

Thanks

Paul

2. cover logo's and no problem.

3. pretty much all you have to do. they do it on tv with soda cans all the time :D and hats... its a shame really cuz i like some of them hats i see and never know what brand they are.