anybody have bipolar disorder or depression?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlueMoon890, Apr 10, 2007.

1. hey guys.

i was just wondering if any of you guys have bipolar of depression.

I know i have clinical depression, cause there will be months at a time where i wake up every day feeling like killing myself. and then the opposite way for months.

or sometimes it will switch on and off in a single day and go that way for the day, like a single thing will make me so angry and then my whole day is ruined because i get horribly depressed. and i go out of control and i cant even help it.

I have obsessive compulsive disorder, which makes me sometimes obsess about how i look, and then i become so depressed because i think im ugly or some stupid shit.

or i focus on all the bad things at once and i obsess about them, and im in a bad mood then.

I think it all ties in together. etc etc.
    any of you guys have issues like this?

yes, i have been on medication, and it actually made it worse. I felt like killing myself more, and more than i do now. so i never wanna go down that road again.

its just its gotten to a really bad point,

thanks guys.

2. I dont have it personally, but my bro has it, they gave him Lorazepam(sp?), pretty chill pills they are..

But yeh, he got angry easily, short tempered, weed always helped..But he had panic attacks after a while too

3. Some kids who I used to be close friends with years ago had that shit.

Personally I avoid people with BPD like the plague. I'm trying to relax and these motherfuckers are ready to fight anyone (including me) at the drop of a hat. Don't get me wrong I'm all for getting my boys back in a fight, I just don't wanna do it every 5 minutes.

4. i dont mean i physically lose control, i just get so fucked up inside my head, that i think if there was a gun layin around i would use it on myself.

5. I think i have depression but its not like diagnosed. Plus i dont think i have the guts to kill myself, i think on it sometimes and figure itd be better and shit but i dont think i could ever really do it. What do you do when you get sad cause sometimes out of no where somehing will remind me and ill be sad for the rest of the day and ill just fucking snap on anyone for the stupidist shit...wat does it sound like to you?

6. ive been depressed since 2002. im just a pessimistic motherfucker. im not always a downer. but sure i was once a suicidal, drug abusing, close minded, somewhat anti social, troubled person. but then there are times where i just let it all go, and become care free. but then i sometimes take it too far and become a real asshole. idk im fucked up i guess. and no one can help, even when i do invite and share people my thoughts and feelings. but i just have to cope with it and live life the way i want to live it. life just moves on.

7. oh hey man, i just noticed this was your thread. hey man we're chillin this weekend. maybe we could talk about this shit you and i deal with or something. well i hope things get better for you. later

8. I have a slight case of OCD where i obsess about organizing, washing my hands a lot, and cleaning. And i go through periods where i become really depressed.

9. That's bi-polar disorder, not just depression.

How many meds have you been on? sometimes a certain one wont work but if you talk to your dr he can get you on a different one that may work. you shouldnt just give up after one try fails, talk to your Dr. see if he will give you somethign else.

10. I didn't mess around to long with depression and bi-polar, I went straight on th schitzophrenia, for real. I've been diagnosed and commited many times in my younger years, a long time ago. I've been on literally dozens of prescriptions for all kinds of tranfquillizers, none worked for me. I'm not advising you to shit can everything from your doctors, I know psychiatry has come a long way since I was in the system. I do believe the doctors don't know near what they think they know though.

you have to learn to like yourself. if you don't, then make it so, become someone you like. it takes time and determination, you can do it. peace

11. depression is a bitch man, ive had it all my life and i have to take pills everyday(which sucks balls). but ive never attempted suicide because i constantly remind myself that one day ill be ok lol. ive never talked to anyone about it because i dont like shareing my feelings/problems with anyone..plus the stuff we all love helps me get through the day....

I Love weed,i love it...............

12. Dude. I feel you. I was depressed for a LOOOOOONG time until finally one day it started effecting my grades and it was getting unbearable. I finally got some medication, Lexapro. It's like a lightweight anti-depressant (if there is such a thing) and it has worked great for me.

Of course I have experienced some incredible spiritually enlightening events since then, so that has a lot to do with it. If not everything to do with it.

Go read my topic about nothing getting me angry anymore in the General forum. Just do it real quick. I really would like to know what you have to say about it.

13. I guess I have ocd..

I wash my hands like 5 times a day and keep my room the exact same always.. thats bout all tho.

14. I used to have extremely bad depression when i was younger. Almost had myself dead then the cops arrived.. and drove me off to the hospital.. where i spent the next 4 months there locked down in a program for people who are depressed i even spent my 14th birthday there... I was pissed to be there, but it was honestly the best thing that ever happened to me. I havent been depressed since the day I got out, like 6 years ago. Maybe the local hospital where yuou live has a similar program? Id look into it, especially if you want to get better... Even if you dont want to get better (or anyone that reads this has hte same problem) trust me, you might htink killing yourself is the only way out... ITS FUCKING NOT, trust me, anyone can get through it, and once you are through it you seem to enjoy life more that people who never had any depression.

15. I often think about dying, never killing myself though. Some days i do wish that i would die tragically, not by my own doing.
    I really want to see what its like to be dead. But maybe i already am.

16. I can safely promise, you will eventually know what death is like. aren't you interested in what you might miss between now and then if it's untimely? anyone that can answer no, I feel very sorry for, sincerely. contemplate your past, try to remember things that made you smile, or even happy. you can recreate it, just takes determination. don't give up. life can really be worth living.peace

17. oh thank you so much man, those are very meaningful words to me.

go fuck yourself man, you got nothin better to do then make fun of people?

i bet your not happy with yourself, thats why you gotta come on here and act like your all big. suck my dick.

anyways. like today i was in a shitty mood, and just felt all around fucked up, focusing on all the bad things, and nothing thats good in my life.

but then out of the blue. i picked up a sack (first in 10 days of being sober) and started playin' guitar, and i started thinkin' about positive things. for some reason, im in a fairly decent mood now. but i know how simple and easy it is for me to snap back. lol

peace guys, thanks for the input.

p.s.sorry mods, if i snapped on him, but when jerks like that have to add their worthless two cents, i feel i need to say somethin.

18. nice man, I wanna get on back on the guitar but I never have time:( ... I was feeling pretty down today as well just got back from a badass desert biking session in the mountains and did a self reflection around nature- wonderful.

19. Aw dude. I'm like so unhappy with myself I just wanna like fuckin die. You are so right man I'm sorry. I think I'm going to go try your method by shoving a guitar up my ass and start thinking about positive things like a land full of cocks of all shapes and sizes. That wasn't my two cents, it was 50, now peace out nukka.

20. ah, you make me laugh... :)

im not pissed or anything, you actually put me in a better mood, knowing theres people like you and im not one of them. you wanna keep arguing with me cause youve got nothing better to do huh?

its cool man, your funny. :devious: