Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody have any tips for me ?? Rolling joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KelseyCannabis, Feb 2, 2012.

1. I practice like everyday rolling joints.. i know how to do it, its just that one part where you gotta bring the paper all the way down so its leveled with the weed and then you roll it.. I can't get that part down.. like what positioning with my fingers should i do to roll it? i always mess it up :( Lol

2. Ive been smoking for 6 years but i've only just hit the bong or my pipe.. never was really into joints so i want to learn how to roll now i went to that sticky perfection in rolling but it was no help

3. Maybe try growing your thumb nails so that you can use them to get that first tuck?

4. #4 junkheadrev, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
    Use cigarette tobacco and buy a few packs of cheap ¢99 rolling papers.
    Just practice with that.
    Some beginners tie off the end when rolling.
    But they also make joint paper with cut sides that are much easier to roll.
    Or you can cut them yourself.
    They have like a billion videos on YouTube for beginner rollers

5. use a credit card to tuck in the paper and then roll
    like this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhxJg65Z5ik]How to roll a joint easy and fast (credit card) - YouTube[/ame]

6. Buy a perfect joint roller for a dollar at a tobacco shop

7. Those roll the joints too tight, and don't give it the cone shape that leads to a slow burn.

Anyways, this video is how I learned.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylYmnLPRUpU]How to Roll a Perfect Joint! - YouTube[/ame]

8. The credit card method as mentioned (video provided) above by smokinbud is just like having a joint roller. I would recommend using that method until you master "the tuck" with your hands.

9. thanks you guys very helpful!! :) smoke on

10. Practice makes perfect.

11. I just started rolling Js. They are not pretty, but they sure do work