anybody have a tumblr?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Just wondering if anybody uses it. Like is it like facebook. Or what's the difftrence.

2. I believe its a blog.

3. Well... Im sure if you googled tumblr you would find out.

4. [quote name='"Flemian"']Well... Im sure if you googled tumblr you would find out.[/quote]

I just want to find out what you blades upload to the thing. I heard it was like a diary or something alone the lines of that.

5. It's basically just a blog. You can put whatever you want on it.

I made one, then closed it. Couldn't figure the damn thing out. One of the blades here, Verbae, has a really awesome one that I keep up with

6. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']It's basically just a blog. You can put whatever you want on it.

I made one, then closed it. Couldn't figure the damn thing out. One of the blades here, Verbae, has a really awesome one that I keep up with[/quote]

Can you post a link?

7. Well now I feel like a retard. She appears to have taken it down, or at least made it private or something. Since I no longer have a Tumblr account I can't check to see if it's just private or gone.

Oops :(

8. I put mine so you have an idea what it's about but basically its a blog with a lot of pictures

9. [quote name='"dezz"']
    where do you get all this pictures you post[/quote]

From people you follow or who follow you or you can look up tags as well.

10. Tumblr is not like facebook. It's a blog where you can post stuff you like, something you are making-art phots etc. You also can reblog.
    Here is mine, hope you like it Desordre

11. They like, HARD TO FIGGER OUT AND SHIIT.

Fuck em.

12. how do you edit your page mine is fucken plain ass fuck

13. [quote name='"dezz"']
    how do you edit your page mine is fucken plain ass fuck[/quote]

HTML codes help alot

14. strawbeareee.tumblr.com

15. [quote name='"PrincessSmokes1"']

HTML codes help alot[/quote]

Yeah I know about them but where do I do that I can't seem to find out! The only thing I found out are the themes but the cool ones you have to buy.

16. Tumblr fucks with my mind too hard.

17. [quote name='"GoldenGinge"']Tumblr fucks with my mind too hard.[/quote]

Yeah I feel u shot has a shot load of stuff

18. [quote name='"GoldenGinge"']Tumblr fucks with my mind too hard.[/quote]

Yeah I feel u shot has a shot load of stuff