Anybody have a toe nail fall off?

Discussion in 'General' started by GillyTHEkid, Aug 27, 2011.

1. My the toe nails of my big toes fell off because played basketball in bad shoes so my toes got really bruised and the original eventually died

The nails technically didn't fall off but I tore them off because the color was a blue/black and they got annoying.

Well I regret it now because the new nail underneath was premature when I took the dead nail off so the new nail is about half way grown so the other half of the exposed skin is hurting due to the toe being pushed against the halfway grown nail.

I'm concerned because I play sports and I rely on my toes for cutting angles when I run so it hurts when I out too much pressure on the big toe.

To those who have experienced this, will the new nail eventually grow out or will I be stuck in this shape?

2. Holy crip its a crapple! I had a toe nail fall off when I stubbed my toe once real bad shit grew back fine!

3. Once i was walking in my house and my toe caught on my carpet and i like stepped on my own big toe with the same foot. So the part where the nail grows seperated and for a few months i had a dead nail just kinda chillin on my toe and i waited till my new toe nail grew through and pulled the dead one off.
    It was nasty. And my new toe nail is weird as hell. Its like thick and has lines through it and its not smooth like regular nails. Whatever. It serves its purpose haha.

4. Once drop a wood "pallet" dunno how to say it in english, those thing they use in grocerys backstore to stack the food. Anyway dropped it right on my big toenail shits heavy as fuck and hurt like and mofo. My whole toe went blue, the doctor had to pierce it with a needle and eventually my toenail fell off. At first it grew fkin weird but after a few times that you cut it (took around a year b4 it was long enough to be cut) it starts looking normal after. Mine has a darker color tho, idk why.