Anybody grown TGA's 3rd dimension?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pure mich, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Just popped five seeds and was wondering if anybody has any feedback on this one yet?

2. No personal experience with it but I've heard good things about TGA/Subcool seeds. Good luck mate.

3. Hey there! Think I can be of some help..

I've grown it out and actually made my own F2 cross.. The high is couch-lock and depending on person there can be a 5 minute delay before it really hits you.. Very strong and buds turn orange upon curing smelling fruity.. Great appeal..

Easy to clone and just start off slow with nutes to build her up and you shouldn't have any trouble.. Cola's are thick and she easily doubles to triple in flower.. Trim was incredibly easy..

I don't have a 3-d growing right now, but I do have a few V3Ds growing out if you'd want to see them.. It is the Tga vortex x 3-d (m) and the structure is still kind of the same just more trimming.. If so just let me know and I'll let you know when I post my update later tonight in the journal..

If you want more of a mix the Vortex is a better strain to turn to..

Good luck with your grow!

4. Thanks man, yeah, post some pics of that here too. I'd like to see it.

I've grown out some vortex before, and really wasn't that fond of it. I got it as a clone from somebody who freely admitted they made a selection mistake that was very evident after curing/smoking, so I kinda wanna run some beans of that myself again.

5. Here is the V3D I have her estimated out Feb. 6th (49 days), but can take up to 63 with the added vortex pheno..

[​IMG]

Her cola is getting massive.. :hello:

[​IMG]

If you want to see more just follow the link in my sig.. I'm rounding up my update right now.. Also no worries and it's Sammie.. :D:wave:

:smoke:

Attached Files: