anybody going to Bonnaroo this year???

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by weedseed, Jan 26, 2006.

1. damn tix are 240 bucks for a 3day pass, thers gonna be so much herb,sex,music,herb,herb,herb,herb there that you wont ever want to leave!!!!!!

whos going!?!??!!?!?!?!

whos been before!?!?!?!?!?!?!

whos never even heard of it!?!?!?!!?!?!?

thres gonna be bands there like dave matthews, the allman bros, and tons more...about 30+bands

2. Haha, never been, not going this year, and wtf is bonnaroo haha!

3. uh dude the roo is gonna suck this year, theres gonna be tons of more enforcement cuz MTV bought out the event. And the bands will be gayer.

4. yep you are correct. i have gone the last few years and each year it has gotten more worse. this last year they were actually busting people for sellin drugs and shit there, in years past it was cool as shit but not anymore. i think i am goin to pass on the roo this year and try out a different festival like 10k lake festival. peace

5. are you kidding me!!! thats shitty....oh and yeah..the majority of the band this year, i have never even heard of lol...i figured itd still be worth it for the drugs but if theyre crackin down on it now then fuckit

6. dude if you were wanting to head to the roo then just sidetrack a little (little is relative) and go to smilefest!! google smilefest and youll see all your favorites like dark star and keller and string cheese and yonder mountain and such. everyone around here go! its got great spirit!

7. eh i wouldnt go to tennessee for something smaller like that, we have "Schwagstock" overhere and i believe there are more drugs there than 3roos put together...i just wanted a lil music to go with it all...but ohwell....schwagstock it is

8. i was gonna go to roo this year but changed my mind, we have a 10 thousand lakes festival here that is ussually pretty awesome, and i dont have to drive a incredibly long ways, i didnt know that mtv bought it out that is pretty gay there is ussually pretty good bands there

9. I wish i wanna pick up a shit load of glass

10. in Minnesota huh?

11. some info for you...almost all the bands that go to bonnaroo end up at the 10k festival. i have gone to the roo the last 3 years and its really starting to change. a few years ago you could do just about anything you wanted and now its starting to be controlled. people cannot vend anymore unless they are paid venders in a certain areas and shit. the roo has changed but the drugs there are amazing :D just remember if you go to the roo to just buy small like 1/8 or 1/4 the 1st few days b/c most people will be charging 50-60 for 1/8 and they will try to rip people off if they can (try to talk their weed up if you know what i mean). the 2nd to last day and the last day people will be wanting to get rid of weight for dirt cheap and thats when you buy.

i typically bought the exotic buds in 1/4 the 1st few days and then bought qp headies the last day for very cheap. also the glass at the roo is from all over the states so there is an unbelievable selection of glass. anyone who hasn't exprienced the roo is amazing...my only complaint was this last year that they actually were busting people for selling drugs, but they don't care if you use the drugs...they just don't like people selling. to solve this we just went into our camp area or into a tent and problem solved.

anyways, i used to live down in kansas city for 3 years and there was schwagstock and wakarusa music festival over in lawrence, ks. these are a lot less main stream and willing to let more go on. most of the same bands go there as the roo and the quality of drugs are the same. i guess after going to the roo and seein the changes from when i 1st went to what it was like last year has made me decide to try a new music festival that is not so main stream like 10k music festival. i had friends go to this festival last year instead of the roo and they said it was awesome. lots of good bud and bands so thats what im tryin out this year. if anyone else decides to go to the 10k festival up in detriot lakes, mn you will find me there :smoke: peace

12. ill be goin to 10k and i cant wait, all my friends and i are already gettin pumped for it, i cant wait til they post who is gonna be playin there, i have some pretty high hopes, i went last year but just for a little while to the campgrounds not even the concerts cause me and 3 friends just walked in through the trees to visit a friend that was staying there and since then ive been just waiting to be able to go, i cant wait, im gonna be there with at least15 people, i cant wait, i live in northdakota but like less than a hour from detroit lakes

13. do u guys really think the roo is going to suck that much. i mean last year there were like 5 cops for every 1,000 and they wouldnt do shit. i thought most of the cops there where primarlily looking for people with gear like lots of gear. also what about the drug situation they cant have the roo without out drugs, i mean are they really going to crack down. it just wouldnt be right. if that happened id never go back. but i think and hope that it will still kick ass.

14. neg. rep b/c you just bumped every bonnaroo thread ever made, and that is lame.

15. you can suck my balls

16. the lineup this year looks pretty rad. Radiohead is going be AWESOME

17. i didnt see them on the bandlist.may have skipped over it i guess..dave matthews will be there and the allman bros. and stuff nuttin special at least not to me...

18. I can't seem to find locations where they'll be playing...Is it only in Tennesee? Plus I can't really afford $250 for a concert.