anybody gettin baked b4 they eat thanksgiving meal??

Discussion in 'General' started by Orion26, Oct 10, 2004.

1. man i jsut smoked a nice 2gs choc blunt with a buddy and im goin wait like 2 more hours till my thanksgiving meal, man its goin be soo good. my mom makes the best fukin thanksgivng meal in the world.. peace all

stay high

2. Thanksgiving? Isn't that like a month early? I wouldn't. I'd eat way too much food as it is, don't want to make that any worse. I'll just wait till Thanksgiving night where I personally thank Mary Jane for being so good to me for this past year.

3. I take it you have a different Thanksgiving in Canada, because I'm not eating my Thanksgiving dinner for another month or two.

4. ye this is jsut for Canadians

5. ^yeah, lucky you.

but i dunno bout going to the whole family dinner ripped...but definetely gonna get blazed the next day and chow down on the left overs...

6. Mine too! We must be brothers or something ;)

7. the one day i don't have weed.. damn..

mmm.. i hope there's gravy this year.. mmmmmmmmm..

hah.. who has thanksgiving on a thursday? weird stuff.. to americans, do you at least get the day off? here we do it on a monday.. tomorrow should be mad tasty..

8. thats a good idea!

9. ohh, i'm definitely going to have a little bit before i have my yummies. My mom makes kick-ass thanksgiving dinner. I'm going to have to get a little less than totally ripped, since a lot of family is over, but I'm definitely going to get the munchies.

10. Ahhh --- That's why I love my inlaws, when we do have Thanksgiving in about a 1 1/2 months, we will all get baked before the dinner. Gotta love traditions

11. I want details on the food! Thanksgiving Day dinner kicks ass no matter where it's served,I'm sure!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

:D

12. yessss, happy thanksgiving! :)
    yessss, getting high before the meal! :) excellent choice! :smoke:

13. wait a minute..I'm totally confused right now....so ..canadians have thanksgiving too? and on a different day? .....for some reason I thought that was an american thing..cause we learn all about the pilgrims...and how they ate with the *indians...and then stole their land.....wow....learn somthin new every day

14. I'd love to get fuckin' ripped and eat everything... But, then it would only turn to fat from being overloaded... So, I'm just going to eat until I'm a little more than full, and eat 4-5 more meals over the course of the day. Baked each time of course. :hello:

Oh, and I'm not Canadian, so I still have to wait a month... :(

15. yeah im confused also! canada has thanksgiving? and why a month before the us? did the pilgrims land there a month before the americans landed on plymouth? jk

16. I am gonna get mega ripped before thanksgiving dinner next month. :smoke:
    my whole family does that though so it wont be a huge thing although this year I will be in VA intead of in UT with my boys or in NC at home, god I go way to many fuckin places

17. every county has diffrnet holidays like the french have there independence day and so does canida i think.

18. While they were having Thanksgiving, we were having Columbus Day. :D

19. mmmmmm.... had a jamaican hotbox with my homemade bong.... that was goood. turkey turkey turkey!

20. believe it or not, america is not the only country in the world with holidays. get this, countries such as canada, germany, italy and even serbia celebrate such holidays as christmas, new years, and their own national holidays! omg! there is life outside of america?? learn somethin new every day.