anybody get drunk off eggnog?

Discussion in 'General' started by GillyTHEkid, Nov 21, 2012.

1. im thinking about sipping on some eggnog with whiskey in it but idk about getting drunk because i feel like you will yack due to the dairy products in it.

thoughts?

p.s. what alcohols are good in eggnog?

2. rum and eggnog

appleton estates is what ill drink with eggnog

3. i've heard southern comfort is good with eggnog. bought a bottle last week but i started to think the same thing lol so i just drank it straight

4. vodka is good with eggnog, its good to get drunk, dont worry you wont puke

5. Ginger Brandy and a dash of cinnamon .

6. Sounds like a barf fest

7. I fucking love eggnog whether it's got alcohol in it or not, but I have a reasonably high alcohol tolerance and I don't think I could drink enough alcoholic eggnog to actually get drunk off of it. That shit is way too thick and rich for me to have more than a glass or two before I'm just done with it. :p

8. I love egg nog but I can only drink a little bit it's so rich. I think I would throw up before I could get drunk.

9. i love egg nog(and liquor) but honestly spiking it is just asking to get sick.

10. I only drink eggnog with booze - brandy or rum.

You ain't puked 'til you've puked milk products. Gallon milk challenge, anyone? Anyone? ...anyone? If you want a five-foot power spew, that's your game.

11. I will have a glass or two but it is incredibly unhealthy.

12. i think ill just drink my whiskey and eggnog separate. win-win?

13. That's why they only sell it for like 3 months a year.

Because if they sold it year round, I'd be fat.

14. Eggnog and hash oil = awesomeness :D With or without the booze... I love this time of year :p

Laphroaig is my favorite to use (and when it comes to single malt scotch whiskey). But tequila goes nicely in eggnog, too!

[​IMG]

15. Eggnog with kahlua or baileys... Its the kind of drink you sip on, not get hammered from

Aaaaaand 420.

16. i know someone who did that challenge after eating a shit ton of chicken wings. He ended up puking on the cab drivers head and jumped out of the vehicle puking while he was slowing down. id pay to watch that

17. That is filthy :laughing:

I've done it a few times with my buddies, sitting around the campfire. Because we're man-children. Most I drank was a gallon and a half, and one time my buddy ralphed on the back of my head.

18. #18 GillyTHEkid, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012
    i went out and bought a bottle of jack as well as some eggnog... well organic soy eggnogg. i did this on accident but it turns out its not that bad. it just not as thick and creamy like the original.

time to pour in some whiskey

edit: FUCK that was not what i was expecting.. i almost yacked haha. i def put too much whiskey in. i think the fact that this soy eggnog isnt as thick, it doesnt mask the whiskey enough. oh well guess im going to drink this whiskey strait haha

19. I think eggnog and honey jack Daniels would be good. I'll try it tomorrow and report back

20. #20 BadKittySmiles, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012
    I've been sipping on that very combination on and off, for the last two weeks or so. :)

I'm not a HUGE fan of the aniseed/licorice notes they added to the honey jack, so I've been keeping more to the Laphroaig,
    myself, and the guests have been getting their hashy-nog with Jack. :D

Edit -

On a related topic, this is for the Halloween section of the book... it's the basic hash eggnog recipe, modified with a splash of ginger ale (or tonic water, if you want it to react with a black light). :)

[​IMG]