anybody get Dank at these prices?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeGood365, Aug 14, 2012.

1. How do you know? Clearly you don't. If you get "hooked up" for 110 a quarter ( 7 )grams.. Or 190 for ( 28.5 )grams.. You're a fool.
    Second some people who buy in bulk actually get ounces for under 200 bucks. Which isn't anywhere near a long shot for a reasonable grower. Also, a lot of people on this site grow their own fire and that costs a lot less than you would ever have to pay. ;)

2. $190 for an ounce?...that doesn't sound right. I pay $150 for half an O...$300 for a full O, dank of course.

But $190 for an O...dude u givin your dealer some handy j's under the table for that price? :bongin:

3. you should ask your hook up (respectfully of course) if he was down with hooking up a half 1/8 for 25$. or 30$ since you're paying 55.

that's how we've been doing it in this town for awhile and it works great. They usually put 1.8g on the scale for 25$ .

nobody really LIKES to buy a gram for 20$ , that shit's is degrading.

as far as the price/weight difference between the 1/4 & OZ is just due to common business practice... dealers want to keep the product movin, and offer wholesale prices when you purchase weight.

smoke good !

4. Haha. Ahh bro I've been buying from this guy since I was in 9th grade. He used to charge me $250 an ounce, but he said since I been so loyal that he'd drop it to $190. Also I've gotten him over 20 new customers. He makes a lot more money now because of me. So before you "assume" know all the facts first.

5. [quote name='"smokeGood365"']Haha. Ahh bro I've been buying from this guy since I was in 9th grade. He used to charge me $250 an ounce, but he said since I been so loyal that he'd drop it to $190. Also I've gotten him over 20 new customers. He makes a lot more money now because of me. So before you "assume" know all the facts first.[/quote]

so why would u buy anything less than a oz?

6. Like I said earlier I buy an ounce every 3 weeks. I cop grams through out the week if I want new buds to smoke on. I usually get about 7 grams of 4 different types of Mary with my ounce. But if I get Tired Of the same smoke ill cop a gram of something else.

7. I feel bad for all u kids gettin ozs for 300... Lol i pay half that for the dankery. Gotta love northern california :)

8. Your first mistake is never buy from a dealer , hes a middle man . I dont buy wacky tobacky as much because of the friends i have all grow the shit now under michigans medical law, so if i do ask them to buy some its always been 10 dollars a gram no matter what the strain , og18 kush , pinapple expessway , macho man purple nurple , head band , ak-47 , all that shit 10 bones a gram .If they get a crop that seeded a little we can get ounces for like 165 , Like said i ain't rolling ounces or trying to big shot put my self out there like a worm on a hook . know what im saying mayne ! Peace and pussy grease !

9. thanks for letting us know. now please rub it in some more:devious:

10. Me being able to pay my bills for the month, eat and go out to a concert is more important to me than buying $400 worth of weed all the time. When you live on your own, you have these things called priorities. I'm very appreciative of 8ths and quarters.

11. [quote name='"Mur"']

thanks for letting us know. now please rub it in some more:devious:[/quote]

Haha sorry im just used to the way if life here. 300 an oz is unheard of around here

12. i go to the medical dispensary. its usually like this: $15 a gram, $30 for 2 grams. $45 an eighth, $90 a quad, $320 an ounce.. can find cheaper ounces in Los Angeles though

13. Wow op those prices suck I get $7-$9 dollar grams $30 1/8ths $50-$60 quarters $90-$100 halfs and $190 oz

14. OP thinks he's a massive cool drug trafficking kingpin because he buys ounces.

15. [quote name='"irtromzz"']you should ask your hook up (respectfully of course) if he was down with hooking up a half 1/8 for 25$. or 30$ since you're paying 55.

that's how we've been doing it in this town for awhile and it works great. They usually put 1.8g on the scale for 25$ .

nobody really LIKES to buy a gram for 20$ , that shit's is degrading.

as far as the price/weight difference between the 1/4 & OZ is just due to common business practice... dealers want to keep the product movin, and offer wholesale prices when you purchase weight.

smoke good ![/quote]

Half eight?
    If I ever asked my dealer for a teenth I don't think he would think I was buying weed.... :|

16. At those prices, i hope OP only buys Ozs

17. o really?

18. How come every price thread ends up this way?

Its a big ass fucking country, of course the guys in medical states or certain areas will be paying much less.

$60/100-120/180-200/300-350 is very common in certain parts of the states. Then quality comes into play too.

People in the same area will say I'm paying $275/zip, why you paying $330? Look at the bud and theres a definite difference in quality.

This is the black market, prices range like crazy. Seems like every price thread theres always a buncha people that say "but I can get it for..."

BTW, ounces are childs play, anything less than a pound is for high school kids...

19. #39 kush70, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    I LOVE IT !

folks getting all worked the fuck up because they think he is full of shit just because they are paying more , or maybe just acting like kids calling everyone a liar for no reason other than to be obnoxious..

sound like straight up jealousy to me

why act like fucking dicks calling him a liar?... how the fuck do you know what he pays?

were you standing next to him when he bought it? I doubt it..

LOL how lame

20. A kid makes a thread bragging about how he gets his bud for cheap, proceeds to hate on anyone who buys less than an O, because you know, that's high school shit. Real wannabe-kingpins buy it buy the O, dawg.

Just funny how you call everyone else lame yet think the OP is perfectly normal for making this thread, which has no point other than to brag.