Anybody from the Deep South??

Discussion in 'General' started by TokaRazar, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Current: Dallas, TX

Born n Raised: Houston, TX

It doesn't get much more south than that.

2. come on dude, lets not play that whole southerners are stupid game, it pisses people off, I have a 141 iq and it really pisses me off when someone starts running their mouth about how dumb I am because I was born south of the mason dixon line. I realize your probably just kidding but theres no reason to jump in our thread just to make fun of us.

3. Nah don't worry about it man. When you read stuff like that just look on the bright side. You know damn well we have lots of morons here in the south. Posts like that just let you know they aren't limited to the south.:D

4. #104 wenahaone, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
    I'm not making fun of you. I'm just being silly. ...If I was making fun of you I'd also be making fun of half my genetics.

but, ya. my dad lived in boez for quite some time and would see people brewing moonshine. ....pretty cool.

but, really. I don't judge everyone by that large of a region. I mean,...oregon is the shit, but there are some reallllllyyyyy dumb trashy people in some of the more rural willamette valley towns

5. I know you were just playing dude, I'm not mad at you or anything, just saying hearing that shit gets old you know, its cool your dad lived there, its not far from where i am right now actually, anyways enjoy your night friend :wave:

6. it's cool man. It just bothers people because a lot of the south isn't really any different than anywhere else. It's when you get rural. The problem is North Dakota is just as bad as Alabama, but we still get the stereotype. I guess it pisses some people off.

I always thought it was silly to align yourself with wherever you are from. Nationalism is an infantile disease of mankind. I forget who wrote that but I think it was Einstein. Apropos I suppose because it'll be his bomb and nationalism that ends all nations. You'd think if he thought that he wouldn't have made that fuckin bomb! We had slaves less than 150 years ago. Mankind is still a child, and that is a kid playing with a gun he gave us.

7. I live in Oak Grove. what are you getting these days? I've just seen some really lowgrade buds

8. dude, I will. :DI've been talking like the boss in "the office" when they play a murder mystery game and it's totally cracking me up.....that's where I got the "I do declare" thing.

9. that made me actually laugh out loud imagining someone sitting at their computer just randomly saying things like that

10. Central Texas.
    Always smoking the dank.
    Usually getting some nice local grown.

11. did you mean he was from boaz, alabama? i'm in guntersville, not too far from there.

12. We got some nice dank down in New Orleans.

I always have trouble finding mids down here. Before you get to rippin on me, I like what I like. Ill take a half O of mids before I buy a eighter of dank right now in this economy.

Plus I share my stash with my wife who insists on smoking joints. I can't stand to watch MJ smoke waft away unsmoked.

13. Yea I'm pretty sure thats what he was talking about, simple enough mistake for someone who's never been down here.

14. What part of New orleans are you from? I used to have a buddy with a place right outside of the quarter.

15. Hey achillesGRK,

I live toward the uptown area just west of the FQ. I'm always looking for friends that are blades. Pass this along to your friend.

-Nilram

16. Hahahahahahaha I just watched that 2 nights ago....
    I was gonna have these two as my siggy bc they made me laugh the whole time
    [​IMG]
    :laughing:

17. Haha hellz yeah, little nicky is the shit.

I love those two dudes too. Especially the one with the shades, he's fuckin awesome! lol

18. yes yes yes my thoughts exactly. I cannot +rep you... bc I have already :-(
    Your just too awesome I guess :laughing: