Anybody from the Deep South??

Discussion in 'General' started by TokaRazar, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Ole Miss sucks! Jk How much do yall mississippi boys pay for Nugs? In my area its usually $60 1/8, $120 a quarter, but some dude gets $80 an 1/8 for Purp. Good shit but way to expensive. Have anyone ever smoked MK Ulrta (G13 crossed with OG Kush) if you have let me know what you think about it. It is suppose to be good quailty potent weed, but it costs more than the normal nugs that come through this area. How much should a quarter cost? Is $140 a good price or do yall think it will cost more.

2. Well I guess that makes me a southerner, haha.

3. I'm all over the souf..

Reside in the A, but make my ways down to Orlando, to MS, to Dallas TX where I'm at now :wave:

4. Northern AR, Where the men are men the women are men and the sheep are scared!!! LOL

5. lol dats funny!!

I know they some growers hidden out there in ark. somewhere!

6. :) Ya this was from last year, still smokin on it LOL.
    Sorry couldnt help myself:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

7. North Alabama here... just moved so I don't have the hookup. It absolutely blows here. I need to make some new friends... any takers?

8. Backwoods outside of Greenville SC
    Not exactly DEEP south but still redneck city :\
    I consider the entire bible belt the deep south because everyone is a conservative asshole.

9. Bullshit, I'm right over the bridge in mt pleasant (isn't that the most hardcore name ever)

10. Holy crap, I used to live in greenville, bunch of Colombians there no?

Right now I'm in north GA, MY town is hella dry, but make ur way down south closer to the A and there are amazing things to find.

No offense to any Floridians, but from Orlando down, it looks like something different, not too southerny, I know cause I got family in Naples, in Jupiter and in Boca Raton.

I still got love for ya'll though.

11. 200 yds away is the gulf from my house, cant get much further south than that in MS

12. "The deep south? Isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?"

[​IMG]

13. i wouldnt consider knoxville tn deep south, but thats my present location

14. Yea it's great. Definitlysomething everyone needs to see. There is some real classy people over here

15. hell yuh ***** im straite im in tha dirty south i always been here i alwayz be here wacha gunna do ***** wat up on it ho wacha wanna no bra

16. itt: rednecks

17. deep south texas ... right across the border :)

18. i kno you see pounds and pounds and pounds of weed being that close to the border huh!

19. i see pounds and pounds and im all the way in houston haha, so he has to.