Anybody from the Deep South??

Discussion in 'General' started by TokaRazar, Feb 15, 2009.

1. I go to Ole Miss also...Hotty Toddy!

2. The best of the best comes through Oxford.

3. Truth.

We got alot of...everything here. Waitin on some shwag, nug, and powder to be dropped right now actually

4. Wow lol well you need to hook me up :smoking:

5. I'm from Tupelo, MS. I'm always looking for new connects..please hit me up

6. in texas we blast first and then ask questions

7. You guys are all northerner's to me.:D

8. lol sc here does it count
    charleston, anyway

9. Mccomb Mississippi here ...

10. seattle washington here! cant go much more south!

11. is knoxville, tennessee deep south.....?

12. Except Oregon...we're like your Mexico or some shit...;)

13. yall are northerners to me

14. I'm willing to bet one of you Ole Miss students (I just finished freshman year) smoked some of the AK that was going around.

You're welcome.

15. ...because you're so close to Memphis! College towns in MS get a lot of imports from out-of-towners. I went to Mississippi State lol. It's probably the most marked up green I've ever heard of in Starkville. I saw a couple people from Biloxi here...good to see some fellow coast trash here (I mean that in an endearing way). Motto of the coast "If you're in the water, you're probably not from around here."

16. Haha so true, waters still to mucked up to swim, stepped on a roofing nail the other day walking on the beach.......luckily the shit didnt go through my shoe lol. Still aint smokin down here though, im dyinggggggg

17. North Florida. We got that crippy man :smoking:

18. there are 3 arkansans on GC..

I am one

19. Another North GA here. Get some really funky nuggets if you want to pay. We have bad prices right now. Mids are plentiful and reasonably priced.