Anybody Flic this Bic?

Discussion in 'General' started by NFloyd2357, Jan 13, 2010.

1. orange, purp, green, red, black, n pink :D

2. my girlfriend and i are embarking on a journey to get a brown bic today. wish us luck!

3. orange yellow and black haha

4. Saw this in my store the other day and it blew my mind. Never had seen one before.

5. 1 in 25000 can't be true, there were at least two at the 4th store i stopped at today.

but i got one anyway. :hello:

6. Gotta purple bic in my pocket atm. My favorite. :D

7. I always buy orange lighters. It's such an underappreciated color.

8. It's all about Djeep

9. #69 ChillnSmoke, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    Yellow bics ftw

I had wanted a yellow bic for the longest time, then I took a bag of sand I claimed to be lucky down to Circle K and there wasnt any yellow lighters out. I asked the counter guy "Do you have any yellow bics" and he goes, "you mean like this one?" and he pulls a yellow one out from under the counter.

My lucky bag of sand has helped me in many situations

edit: also, Im still waiting for bic to come out with a nice bright kelly green lighter, all they have now is dark green and that one weird lightish green one

10. I don't really care what the brand is, a lighter is a lighter and I'll probably lose it/have it stolen from me in a week anyways.

I liked this one, I had 2 and - as I said - they're both gone.

[​IMG]

11. Anyone notice on the bottom of their BiC, there's a little thing that looks like a keyhole? If you look at it closely, there's a little metal thing. I wonder if that's what they use to fill it with lighter fluid?

Also, is the color of the BiC just the lining or is it the plastic itself? If it's just a plastic coating over white plastic, I think I'm gonna try cutting some away to make artwork out of it or something.

12. yeah i saw a brown bic the other day, i was like WTF whered you find that?

13. I need to get me a brown bic

There was one at a gas station I wanted to get once, it was like an open field
    With a turkey on it.

I though it would be cool cuz it's so random and would get a lot of "What the fuck?" moments

14. Bics are where its at. The other lighters do not match up, no comparrison. They always light on the first light unless its almost empty.

Green bics for sure.

15. What's with all the love for white? I thought it was universally understood that white lighters are bad luck and not to be trifled with.

16. I have never heard this before.

17. a friend of mine was telling me yesterday that its really thick plastic and he would carve into them. he said to be careful, that its possible to be covered with butane if you cut too deep.

or the flint is used up. its only happened to me once.

18. There are some pretty awesome designs on the flic my bics, I used to get compliments on mine all the time at college. I would always laugh because they are all just lighters to me hahah. I almost always go with green when I get solid colors, gotta rep my eye color;)

19. HAHA I was just on ebay and their is a guy selling a brown one for 15 bucks lol

20. That's funny. Because the lighter I used before my blue one was pink. And the one before that was brown. Lol.