Anybody Flic this Bic?

Discussion in 'General' started by NFloyd2357, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Well I always try to the get the white bic lighters because you can see how much fluid is left in them.

2. I bought a multi-color pack the other day, starting out with the green one. I'll see which one I like the best.

3. yoooo I bought a UFC bic from the store, and I peeled off the barcode sticker and it says As real as it gets... i almost shat. woo

4. #24 Lucien Lachance, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    A friend busted out a brown Bic he was proud of last weekend, first time I'd seen one.

Purple is probably my favorite. The purple one I have currently is one of the only lighters that I've had from purchase to death. It's on it's last leg, in fact I can't hear anything in there anymore, and still burns as strong as the day I got it. Any inferior color would have an eighth inch flame by now. But not purple, oh no.

5. Mines black atm... i like the black one, and i usually put the stickers that come on male pieces on em, but theres not enough stickers for the lighters i go through =[

6. #26 need2knowbases, Jan 13, 2010
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. I had that gopher one for a good solid four months before it shit a brick and died. :(
    It was by far my favourite.
    I usually buy just solid black ones, but somehow always end up with a graphic one after a week or so.

8. floyd my man..i think its just too coincidental that amongst other shit, I TOO AM USING THAT BIC RIGHT NOW.:D Just found the brown one at the store the other day.. had to grab it..actually itz in my pocket right now.:smoking::smoking:

9. Woahhhhh... That's brown!? I'm so god damn coloured blind, I thought it was black.

10. #30 ashadeofgreen, Jan 13, 2010
    [​IMG]
    Danknessss. :D

11. That is a sweet Bic. (post before mine)

edit -- fuck im on the next page. lol.

12. Thanks maannn. I liked it so much, I actually paid for it. That's kind of a big deal.

13. #33 dayvan cowboy, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    personally i'm all about the black mini bics, safety removed.

14. [​IMG]

i had this one awhile back, but a friend ripped off the green coating :(

15. Naw chill.

[​IMG]

Purple lighter for purple font girl <3 but my lil baby is running out :( I've had it for months. I have a back up one but I'm going to buy a new lil purple lighter soon :)

16. i've never seen a brown bic before!
    mine's blue right now.
    and the one i had before this was purple.

17. <3 bics.

Please read.
    When i saw this thread, i was shocked, im like wow im not the only one who 'flicks' their bic.

by flick i mean putting the bic inbetween your index and middle finger and actually doing a flicking motion with your hand, wrist and maybe arm towards the ceiling. it does a couple turns in the air and i catch it and repeat. i usually do it over my bed when lieing down hitting some bowls.
    its so fun getting alot of rotations, watching it rotate, then catching it. very fun stoner past time:smoking::smoking::smoking:

bash now but i try it when you're high chilling and i promise ull have a good time :pPPP

18. i've had what i think is all of these patterned ones and i've kept them, they're somewhere in my room.

the bic i have now i got in a twin pack with my girlfriend, a black for her and what looked like blue for me. but when i opened the pack and took it into daylight, it changed to purple! not only that, but at different times, it changes from purple to blue and back again!

i'll see if i can get pics up of it's different colors. i'm gonna be one sad motherfucker when it dies.

19. fuck yea dude the brown bic if your lucky enough to find one its like finding the holy grail or winning the lottery only one per bic pack

20. Definitely going to do this more often.