Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody Experienced Morning Sickness/no Appetite?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drugs Bunny, Jun 1, 2013.

1. I certainly don't want this to turn into a debate about weed's safety etc but I experienced severe weight loss after suffering from morning sickness and lack of appetite, it did occur soon after a breakup but I have a couple different theories,

- Marijuana and/or stress may have negatively affected my digestive system (controlled by endocannabinoids)

- Marijuana may relieve stress but after the high wears off during sleep reality hits you and it causes severe stress upon waking which may cause all the problems you have been trying to escape to manifest itself into nausea

Just doing a bit of research more than anything.

2. Yes I have somewhat experienced this every once in a while. More often than not though I actually wake up feeling nauseous but EXTREMELY hungry. It's a hunger like no other and it forces me to get out of bed and put something in my stomach or else I'd start dry heaving like a damn cat. 

3. Dude i had this today, ive been feeling pretty shit latley and waking up this monring after a night of getting stoned I felt terrorable and its only just dawned on me all ive had all day is a sandwhich

4. If I go to sleep stoned, I usually wake up nauseous with a lack of appetite. I soon realized that whenever I had these symptoms and ate I'd feel fine. I do believe granny posted on a thread where it had to with high or low blood pressure, Can't find it at the moment though.