Anybody ever try the Insanity workout?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Fredbear, Oct 16, 2011.

1. I down loaded it off Piratebay Im going t to start on monday

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSccVzdYhmI]What is Insanity? - Maximum Cardio Workout - YouTube[/ame]

2. Tell us how it goes, I'm really curious to see if this works or not.

3. [quote name='"Illusionz"']Tell us how it goes, I'm really curious to see if this works or not.[/quote]

It works just have to stick to it and eat rite

4. It works well you just have to have determination and motivation to keep doing it because it will kick your ass

5. Just finished the fit test....I have a lot of work to do...

6. It's really fucking hard the first few times. Good luck.

7. Yeah I'm doing it now an getting awesome results try hittin a bowl before an after to help you out

8. It is tough...... you will throw up! lol. For real though, you will. Those workouts are....INSANE

9. This last summer I completed the entire insanity program! The first day I vomited on the fit test I was in that bad of shape! But after a couple of weeks u notice a big difference. My legs got a lot stronger and I noticed all my muscles in my body had gained so much strength through the course of the program. I didn't follow the diet plan I just tried to eat healthy but I would occasionally eat unhealthy on weekends. My starting weight was 193 and I finished at 179. My advice to you is to stick to the program exactly. Try your hardest to not skip a day no matter how sore or tired you may feel. Good luck to you!! You can do it my fellow stoner :) !!!!

10. I did the fit test twice as the first time I didn't have room to move about so I did it again and recorded the results as well.....so today I did most of the workout and I found it very hard to keep up.....Im 41 by the way 182 sort of active lifestyle and my history of working out is I work out in spurts like three times a year mainly biking and skipping.

11. My friends dad does that, it got him cut..

12. i threw up the first 3 days lol.

13. I quit it to hard......just decided to run up and down my steps...run every step, then sometimes jump a few steps, various stuff as well as skipping....20 mins is good

14. [quote name='"Fredbear"']I quit it to hard......just decided to run up and down my steps...run every step, then sometimes jump a few steps, various stuff as well as skipping....20 mins is good[/quote]

Don't be a little bitch keep it going!!! Come on your only as strong as yu make your self!

15. [quote name='"Fredbear"']I quit it to hard......just decided to run up and down my steps...run every step, then sometimes jump a few steps, various stuff as well as skipping....20 mins is good[/quote]

You need to push yourself man. PUSH!

16. I've tried several times but I always say fuck it and eat a hot pocket. But I'm starting again tomorrow, and I feel motivated.

17. My friend did 2 cycles of p90x and u could def see the change. He then did 2 cycles of insanity. He looks pretty good right now. He eats like shit but burns all the fat lol.