Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody ever try Chemdawg?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I'm picking up 2 gs of it later tonight. 2gs for $40.

Imma smoke some tomorrow with my sister, and then I want to save some for my 19th birthday in two weeks.

Happy birthday to me :smoke:

2. Yes. It's hands down the best weed I've ever smoked.

You're lucky.

3. rUmPleStIlkSkIn

4. You're gonna be baked as fuck.

5. In my haste, I just realized I fronted money. It was to a friend, though, so I should be good.

I hope. I knew going in not to do this, too.

GODDAMNIT. Oh well. We'll find out later tonight, but like I said, he's trustworthy enough.

lambaste me now, GC.

6. #6 Batmanchu, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    Sorry for low quality pics, it's the best my phone can do.

[​IMG]

Does this look like 2 gs to you guys?

[​IMG]

7. Which one of the pixels was the weed..?

8. #8 Vicious, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    One of my favorite strains. I'd kill to get some of Rezivour's ChemHaze x Sour D seeds but I havent seen those in over a year.

Chemdog is very similar to kush.

9. Yes, and they should change its name to Comadawg. :D

10. Yea its 2 grams, looks decent, I wouldn't pay $40 for that though. $30 gets most people a half eighth of dank, which is 1.7, but usually dealers will plug it at least to 2 grams just to even it out. Technically you paid an extra $10 for .3 grams, thats not right. He could have hooked it up a little more, like 2.3 or something for $40.

11. Bud is expensive around here. At my sister's school, it's even worse. This shit reeks, though. I have a runny nose due to my allergies, and I can still smell it.

12. i picked up an 8er of it last week, still have a gram left, tonights gonna be fun!

13. I agree, but theres times when the bud is just so amazingly godly and top tier the money doesn't matter. People know they can sell it in grams and if you don't want it, someone else will. Best to get it before it runs out.

14. with $40, u can get an eighth of some pretty DANK weed bro.

15. You live in NY, man. I live in repressed middle of the country. I'm home for break, and around here, it's rare to get dank, usually mids. I'll take some great dank for $40 over mids.

16. I'd rather get the very dank.

17. damn its cheap for you all i get shitty no name at $20/g all the time. plus i hate it when a dealer shorts you i mean come on! expensive..

18. I have about a 1/4 o of it left waiting for me when I get home. Good stuff man, have a great time. :D

19. So, my sister and I smoked 2 bowls out of an apple pipe. Watched some WKUK, and was generally really fucked up. I ate the apple, and it was the most delicious thing I've ever had ever.

I got a massive headache afterwards though, but I think that's due to my glasses being coated in shit.

Gonna smoke some more later tonight. Out of an actual pipe this time.