Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody ever smoke with "that guy" who pretends to be higher than he really is?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goalie75, Nov 17, 2009.

1. I smoked with a guy on Saturday and after 2 bowls, you could tell he was pretending to be high (or higher than he actually was). It seemed like he was acting like your "supposed" to act after smoking. Like the kinda thing you see in movies and bad Above the Influence commercials.

2. happens, and it happens with more than just weed

3. yea its mad annoying

4. to be fair, a whole bowl of dank would get me pretty stoned, to the point where i'd seem oddly high. two people can smoke two identical bowls of weed, but one has a lower tolerance, smokes better, holds longer, etc. and gets way higher from it.

5. #5 Blutteufel, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    Yeah, I know a few idiots like that. The saddest part is that when we tell them to either fuck off or quit acting retarded, they usually say something along the lines of "you WISH you could get this high." Yeah, because it's every stoners dream to laugh at their own hands for five minutes straight. God, what a bunch of moronic assholes....

6. #6 tubro, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    I'm with steam on that one. If I smoked 2 bowls of mids with just one other person, I'd be pretty blown. Let alone dank. The weed I usually smoke gets me where I wanna be in 2 hits. After that I'm just retarded.

I am only a once or twice per week smoker though. So my tolerance is pretty low. If you smoked with me though, you'd probably think I was "that guy"

7. Never, ive smoked with a good few people who are smoking for the first time and bong is the custom round here so it can get a bit messy but never seen anyone pretend to be more stoned than they are, i cant even understand the mindset that might make you want to do that unless your like 12 and enjoy miserably failing to impress girls.

8. I agree. I don't really understand this, you never really lose control with weed. I've laughed my ass off by myself before, but if I'm smoking with other people I know to just keep my cool. It's so annoying when people purposely don't chill out and keep speaking their mind when no one really cares to listen (or they fake it to get attention).

9. I would say some people just have different tolerances and get a different level of high. That is not to say that some people do over act on being high. In fact I would say some of those people post on GC :D

10. I know a guy who whenever I smoke with him, he acts moronic. First it starts by him saying 'I've never been this high' (even higher than the time before), then he starts laughing uncontrollably, then it ends with him getting all serious and wanting to talk about philosophical questions. Mucho annoying.

11. I have a friend whos like that, I dont even like to go out in public with him after smoking because he acts like hes too high to talk to anyone or wont stop geeking out

12. one of my friends is like that.

we smoked some hookah mixed with the smallest amount of weed and dude was acting like he smoked the biggest bowl of dank.

he was bullshitting how he was soooo high when there was only probably <0.01 grams of weed mixed in. and like 3 hours later he was still pretending to be high only this time i could tell he came down. he kept telling me how high he was and shit.

trying to explain how effed the government is, when in reality he was just repeating the same shit that ive explained to him like he thought of it on his own.

its no fun smoking with him lol.

13. my best friend be like this, love the kid but whenever he get high he acts like a fucken idiot within like 3 min after his hit. annoying as a scrotum on ur chin. lately tho i had a talk wit him and pretty much told him to not do retarted shit like decide to randomly yell out the alphabet

14. ok i don't hate this kid we usually get really stoned on weekends, on Saturdays we smoke maybe 4 bowls of dank thank we go out sometimes, and when we encounter someone (Cash register worker or what ev) he starts talking and the guy asks him a question and he looks back at me and laughs than just stares at the guy and i have to finish what he was saying.

15. Gotta be careful though cause I know when I'm super mega baked literally everything seems annoying, even my own thoughts. lol

That probably started happening to me after I quit smoking weed for the first time for a piss test and it actually made me not smoke very much at all for the next couple months cause I felt like that every single time.

Now though it doesn't happen all the time and I've gotten used to it anyways.

16. We were smoking mids and I only started smoking like 2 weeks ago and that was only the 3rd time I smoked. He smokes almost everyday, so he should have a higher tolerance.

And to make it worse he refused to corner the bowl (even in my short lived smoking career, I know to do that). He would stick the lighter in the bowl and swirl it around to make sure he got all the green!:mad:

17. Next time have him smoke 2 bowls of "legal buds" and tell him its dank. After a half hour of him acting like an ass, tell him he's not high at all (because he wont be).

18. I also know people like this. Fucking annoying. I think what's worse though is people who drink a beer or two and act completely fucked up or shit faced. Fucking annoying.

19. I hate smoking with people like that u just wanna say dude shut the hell up. But whats just as bad as that "that gut" is the guy who smokes just to show everyone hes high and hes the shit.

20. I smoke 2 bowls to myself and I'm still good...

But just be glad he isn't doing stupid loud things. I would much rather have a friend just sit there than have them be annoying as fuck.