Anybody ever hit one of these? (pic)

Discussion in 'General' started by savethecreator, May 28, 2012.

1. It was pretty awesome. Me and my friends were just chillen, driving around smoking and we ended up meeting with this dude who gave us some transparent papers for free. Grinded up the bud and watched it burn as we hit. Maybe not as smooth as a bong or quick as a bowl, but this shit was pretty awesome to watch as we smoked. You guys ever use clear papers? Pretty cool to me :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Yeah I had the cellulose ones, they always burned like shit though could never stop it from canoeing

3. Seen em before but never smoked a j rolled with one. Do they feel like normal rolling papr or more smooth like a sandwhich bag lol just wondering

4. haha nah man it felt like i was holding straight plastic but it burned pretty nice just like a normal joint- unlike normal plastic which would melt. worth trying.

5. Ya, I preferred normal papers over them though.

6. Pretty sure I have smoked a joint before lol

7. I hate those transparent papers.

Zig Zag Ultra Thin for the win! [​IMG]

8. i've smoked some j's rolled with that plastic/paper abomination. not as good and even burn as classic papers, but that thing was free, no one complains.

9. That joint looks like how some of my old dealers would sell me sacks

10. Yeah I have. They're a bitch to roll and burn like shit.

11. My girl liked em, Taken me a year and a half + to fuckin roll a proper J with em, So I guess you could say Ive seen too man for my taste, and most above posters covered the issues, but its sure a NEAT novelty item. Plus I like blunts anyways if I'm gonna roll shit up :smoke:

12. Yup.:cool:

13. see, i actually prefer em. I never had any issues with them burning uneven or anything. but they are a bitch to roll

14. I used king size ones and a joint roller and they burned as long as a blunt. Idk what y'all are doing wrong :confused:

15. ive smoked a big one with tobacco butt tobacco. my friend's friend had one and decided to take some puffs from it...EWW

16. Ive had transparent blunt wraps, never Joint papers.

But they Canoe like a bitch

17. I liked them. They dont have that nasty paper taste. Theyre cool for special occasions
    Buttttt. Blunts >joints :smoke:

18. I smoked one, but I thought it tasted weird and burned like shit so I just stick with Raws and zigzags