Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anybody ever heard of weed called red rover?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kligz420, Aug 5, 2011.

1. so i talked to my guy and asked if he had anything like really dank.. cause ive never smoked like reallyy dank stuff. well anyway, he said he had this stuff called red rover and it has a red tint(obviously), but did he make this up or has anyone heard of it? pics to come haha

2. Did you get high? If so, who the fuck cares...If not, you know what must be done...:cool:

3. I smell bullshit

4. just look it up

5. Red weed ive never heard of. Orange, yes. Red, no. Might be dyed or something. Check it first.

6. alright thanks, i havent seen or tryed it yet.. but im getting it tomorrow(hopefully) and yeah i think bullshit too.. i dont know, hes a cool guy so hopefully itll be good, ill put up some pictures, btw how do you get really good pictures(like so you see the hairs and crystals) just put it on macro mode?

7. really good camera or a usb microscope.