Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody ever heard of this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AmazaaaasauR, Jun 14, 2010.

1. I just got some weed called " Kill "

Has anybody else ever heard of this strain?

2. ....... NAMES MEAN LITTLE

sounds like its totally made up anyway :/

3. Just slang for good bud, but just because people call it "kill" doesn't mean it's good bud. Strain names are pretty much useless unless your using it for medical reasons. Other than that just smoke it and get high.

4. The only time I have heard it refered to as "kill" was in some book about a zombie apocalypse where a dude who used to teach in a middle school had a flashback.

5. In Texas it's a slang term I guess. EX. Yo man u got some bud? Yo man you got some kill? Same thing

6. haha.
    "kill.."

KILL is a description for the bud, like if someone says i got some fire..

7. if you take a hit of this you will be sniped.
    my friend said he knows someone who saw someone get domed while they milked some of this. its the most deadly weed known to man.

stay away from windows.

8. its weed that kills you, probobly poisened or sumtin

9. Never fails. Each post contains a couple sarcastic assholes ^^^. But yea I live in Texas and a lot of people call it kill. Doesn't necessarily mean anything about quality. I'd smoke it and post it up here and we will give our thoughts :)

10. Around here (kill = fire/dank)

11. Man. Dont worry about it. On the street, strain names dont mean SHIT unless you have a LEGIT Cannabis dealer not some dude that just sells 'Fire". Hey you never know though. He might have just made his own strain.

12. its slang for good bud but like someone said above people tend to lie to just make a sale if u dont kno about bud they will tell you that...you will learn as u go, learn from mistakes what good bud is and isnt, aswell as getting jacked...dont do stupid stuff like give people ur money and they have to go get it or w.e...be safe bro and enoy the herb.

13. just smoke it...who really cares about names? cause unless you grow it yourself or know the person who did personally, then names mean shit. go by look and smell.

14. It just means that it's good weed.

"This is some kill."

"These are some killer buds."

etc.

It's just a way of saying that it's some dank bud, but names don't really count for much . . .

;)

15. Its kush, its been also known on many news stations such as fox as killer marijuana.