Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody Ever Have This Happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Character Zer0, Sep 29, 2009.

1. So today I was going through the normal motions, sparked up a couple bowls with a friend and went for a walk. Everything was normal until I had this crazy euphoric feeling that I've never had before, like I just stopped walking, and I swear I could feel the orbit of the earth, I could feel myself spinning when in reality I was standing completely still. It was so bizarre and it left me in complete awe, I just had all these crazy feelings that I could feel the exact angle in which the Earth rotated on, as if I could sense the direction we were moving in the universe if that makes sense. It made me go into all these discussions with my friend about the universe and shit, probably one of the craziest highs I've had in a while.

I know it may sound a bit crazy but I'm just wondering if any other seasonal's had some kind of experience that they could relate to.