Anybody ever been caught? Share your stories!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cubic Cuban, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Well, I got caught smoking when I was 16 by my sister who's in college. Let me give you some backround info.
    My sister HATES weed. When I ask why, she replies 'Because it's bad for you and gross.' I know great reason. I tried to explain to her that drinking is worse, but she is very hard-headed (A quality I love and hate about her) Anyway, I bought my first sack for $20 for less than an eighth of headies from this girl in my marketing class when I was 16. It was my first time smoking by myself. I smoked for like a week straight. I would come home, light up and just enjoy the experience. Then my sister came back for summer break and that's when I got caught.

It was a Friday and I hung with my friends for a while and then one of them dropped me off at my house. It was like 6 when I got home and nobody was there, so I decided to spark it up in my room. I've done it before and had a doob tube and insense and everything. I smoked maybe about 3 bowls and was on my 4th when my sister called. She wanted me to open the garage door for her. Stupidly I run upstairs and open the garage door then run back down, grab some febreeze spray like hell, then I start the shower. I'm freaking out at this point and blazed out of my mind. My sister knocks on the bathroom door and I tell her I'm in the shower, she doesn't buy it and I open the door a little to see want she wants. She takes of whif and asks me what I've been up to, I tell her nothing and she pushes the door open. I try to keep it shut and I'm acting like death is on the other side of the door. Finally, she opens the door and runs into my room and finds the weed. Luckily, I put a towel over the bowl when she came in my room and she didn't notice, if she found it she probably would have broken it. Anyway, she flushes the weed throws away the doob tube and is crying like there is no tomorrow. I go into her room to talk to her and it was probably the most depressing conversation I've ever had with her and I feel like shite after we talk. She says she wants to be alone for a while and I go back into my room and write about the experience and then play my guitar. After a while, Itake one hit of the bowl I hid and flushed the rest. I felt really guilty. It was probably the saddest night of my life and I just hate thinking about it, but it was the night I got caught and that always sucks. Luckily, she didn't tell my parents and now she repects me and my view on weed. She still doesn't like it when I tell her I smoke, but she knows I'm not going to change who I am and my decisions just to please her.

Anyway, share your stories about when you got caught. I just want to know if others have gone through the same thing.

EDIT: Please don't criticize my sister, she has the right to her own opinion about weed even if it is very ignorant of her.

2. i was smoking bong in my basement, about to chill and drum or whatever. I hear my dad comin down the stairs and i was baked as fuck so i just stand up and pretend im looking for something just like opening drawers and stuff

he walks over and goes *sniff sniff* hmmmm whats that smell smoking some reefer down here?!

I just stand there like uhhh...no im just looking for something

He shakes his head and tells me dinner is ready

:hello:

3. Haha silly :p

4. #4 GrahamPhisher, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    i did, it was late at night and i was walking home high and walkin funny, a cop pulled up, and I cut through a private golf course, to my house which was very close. (i know i shouldn't of ran cus usually when you jump into somebodies yard or gated business that's when they get the dog out there, but i wasn't thinking clear.)

i was asked to be on a track team before :D

5. i got caught today by a cop but we scattered, anyways, me and my buddy had smoked 4 joint of good dro and decided to walk around. bad idea. we went thrue an ally and there was a couch in the shade under a tree
    we sat down the as soon as we were ligting a joint a cop pulled in from the street so we jumped the fense behind us and went into 2 diffrent yards. :smoking: then we smoked more haha:)

6. OP that same shit happened to me!

My sister is only 1 year older than me and she had gone away to camp for a few days so every night, I had the upstairs to my self. BTW this happened when I was 15. So, I got used to just sparkin my bong in the bathroom then showering right after. Well, the day she got back, she went to sleep early, so I wait another hour just to be sure. So I go through my normal routine and come back in my room. Well, my sister woke up to go to the bathroom-- FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :O!

She comes to my room and knocks on the door and says: "_______, I'm not fucking stupid."
    I say: "What are you talking about?"
    Sister: "The bathroom smells of fucking skunks!" (I never smoke anything but dank :D)
    Me: "SSHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you're gonna wake up mom and dad!"
    Sister: "Flush your shit, before I tell mom and dad then."

At this point, I feel so guilty it's ridiculous. IDK why but I feel really guilty.

Me: "Sorry... :("

Never told on me and she's still a straight edge bitch. So I stay :smoke:

7. I can relate with you much bro.:smoke:

8. Back when i was a stupid stoner who didn't know how to think i brought weed to school in my backpack and during lunch break i left my backpack by the classroom and my teacher searched through it and called the cops on me

9. Ouch man that must have sucked.

10. Haven't been caught yet, but once somebody finds my grow, I'll come back and update :D

11. #11 morefreedom, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
    You should cry and make a big scene if you ever hear about or see her drinking alcohol and see if she likes that mess.

I can see if you were all fucked up tweaking on meth but its just bud.

12. twice
    first time my mom found my altoids stash tin

and the second time i locked myself out of my house when i went to blaze and left the empty bag on my kitchen table

when my dad came and unlocked the door for me he saw me pick up the bag :eek:

Also, being locked outside of your own house while baked sucks, especially when there is evidence on the table...

13. if only my dad reacted like this...

14. too true bro this happened to me only i couldnt afford to get caught again so i had to smash a window ($275 dollar mistake :/ ) to unlock the door to get back inside and stash the shit...needless to say i make sure to bring a spare key with me everywhere now :p

15. dude youve been a member since 2009 you should know better than to bump a year old thread!

16. #16 Vieyra Sking, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nothing wrong with this thread, I feel it's worthy of a bump.

17. Nah it's cool. I've drank with her before and when we were drunk i asked her if she'd smoke with me since I drank with her (I hate drinking and i threw up that night.) She said maybe, which is basically a no lol

FUCK THAT THREAD!

I made this one first :D