Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody enjoy tasks while high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by automaticlover, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Anyone here enjoy getting tasks like cleaning done while high as opposed to sober?

2. I find that I clean a lot faster when I'm high. Haha, I have no idea why, but I can clean in record time.

3. I do most tasks more efficiently when I'm high. I curled my hair perfectly yesterday in half the time it usually takes me haha. I don't mind laundry or dishes, I can focus better i guess

4. menial tasks i dont mind doing high, like cleaning, washing up, washing/drying clothes etc.

mainly because i switch into auto-pilot whilst doing them and my mind wanders to really weird places.

5. Everything is more fun when you're high.

I've taken tests stoned and still pulled an A. Granted, that was Art History and it was mostly essay questions. Down side: thinking it's a good idea to write "the end".

6. If one taking art history and and not going to class completely blitzed, one is doing it entirely wrong.

7. I enjoy doing pretty much everything high. From cleaning and laundry, to recording and biking. Housework specifically though is a lot more enjoyable while you're bumpin' your favourite jams after 4 bowls. :smoke:

8. I do task that is very boring when I'm high. I feel concentrated and get the task done faster.

9. Hell yeah. When I really need to clean i have a few bowls or joints put on some music and get to it haha. I feel that I do the task with more enthusiasm and usually don't half-ass it.

10. Thanks for the replies everyone. Sometimes I smoke when I feel as if I should have gotten something important done. And when I'm high, I usually end up not getting it done but of course enjoy sitting around listening to music. When there's something I REALLY need to clean while high, like if my dogs made a mess in the house or something, I find that it's not so bad, and I actually do a better job than I would sober. I pay more attention to detail. Reading the replies, I've decided I'm going to get really high in the near future and clean. And blast music for some motivation:wave:

11. Nice. I've done the same thing with my tests. Also, I remember sitting through my math homework stoned, completing it to perfection. Sober, I would have just taken breaks, or put it off until the early morning, and the end result wouldn't be good usually.

12. Yeah I will be doing dishes and just zone out the entire time I probably take a while to do them but I dont even mind cuz im just goneee :smoking:

J's all Day's

13. I've found over the years, that having a good buzz on helps me to focus.

I'm usually easilly distracted otherwise, as I always have alot on my mind.;)

14. same here!

15. I always like to smoke if I know that I am going to be doing some type of house work/yard work. Like today for instance, smoke a joint then mowed the grass(takes about 2 hours on a riding lawn mower). Just makes me carefree and I don't mind doing chores and such.

16. Cleaning... Like mother fuckin' germaphobe

17. No tasks while I'm high. I take care of all that stuff beforehand so when I toke up, I don't have to worry about shit. I can just sit back, relax, and let Mary Jane do her thing :smoke:

18. haha I never plan to do tasks while high, it just kind of happens. I'll sit back and toke up, and then a good song comes on and it's like "surprise motherfucker, looks like you're rearranging the apartment tonight".

19. To everyone who says being high helps you focus: I couldn't agree more. I've been on adderall to combat my add, but it barely helped. I only noticed a difference when i doubled up on my dosage (much higher than a doctor would perscribe). Weed on the other hand helps me focus so much better (and cheaper) and I get so much more done, contrary to popular belief.

20. #20 sincerestarr, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I just told my fiancé the same thing... I have some serious ADHD and sometimes find myself un able to focus at all... I am an artist and designer so I have 0 ability to do anything unless I am so blazed... :)