Anybody else use a roller?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Shipwreck, Jan 6, 2011.

1. I noticed that nobody on GC uses a roller to roll their weed.
    Anybody else like being lazy and making joints super fast?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I definitely use them whenever one is around. I don't currently have one though.

3. I mean it's way easier than having to roll it by hand.
    Place the weed in the trench, roll it, open the roller, put the paper in, roll again, done.

It compacts the weed so it makes it burn SLOW.

4. I don't roll joints often enough to be as fast as my buddy, but he can hand roll one in under 20 seconds once he has the bud at the right consistency. Rollers are nice, but hand rolling is better. :cool:

5. Not sure how hand rolling is 'better', seems like an opinion to me.

6. I'm a great roller and I always roll for my friends but when i'm at home i use my roller whenever i can. I got the metal tin style roller and it rolls great.

I think people prefer to hand roll their own joints because of the satisfaction of you knowing you made this with your own two hands, but yes i see no negatives of using a roller. Either way you still get high:smoke::smoke:

7. Fuck that, its all about your hands bro.. Seriously I like my own creation than having a machine do it.. but thats just me..

8. Yeah I agree with that. I would rather use it when im in a pinch and need to really go take a fast toke haha

9. My brother rolls amazing joints but lately when he has been coming to visit we have been using a roller and his joint looks exactly like yours.

10. Bro, listen, no just listen. It's better, trust me. :)

11. I use to all the time but then I either lost it or got tired of carrying it around so I just started rolling my own, and eventually perfected the art on my own.

12. I can roll joints by hand just fine but I have a joint roller and I use it almost everytime I roll a joint now. But that's not very much. I'll roll blunts by hand though because I enjoy rolling em.

13. I've smoked both ways, my friend can roll a perfect J just like my roller can produce, if he's around and he offers then he rolls it. Otherwise if I'm rolling a j it's with my rolling machine, I can't tell a lick of a difference.

14. Of course there isn't much difference between a good rolled joint and a good hand rolled joint. And of course it's my opinion. I mean what did you expect me to post, some other persons opinion?

All that said;

Bro, hand rolled is definitely better

(This is fun)

15. I'm an ex blunt roller I can roll some pretty decent jay's but I leave it up to my other mates.

16. i can roll the hell out of a blunt but joints i never done so i had no choice but to get a roller when i made the switch to joints .i love my lil roller

17. what papers work best with rolling machines? Ive been interested in getting one.

18. Ive been thinking about getting a roller but when you use the roller, can you put a roach/filter in it too?

19. I bought a roller and used it once then gave it to a friend. Theres something special about mastering the art of joint rolling. :smoke:

20. I have used a roller (but don't own one), but I agree^, I feel more of a connection with the herb rolling by hand