Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else strictly match these days?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Billy Mays, Jan 25, 2009.

1. my dad does that. he had a box of matches in his car and i was like dad wtf noone uses matches, be modern noones used matches since the 1800's :smoking:

2. Metaphor, bro.

3. no.
    im not a d bag.
    but neither are most mt friends so it doesn't matter.

4. Well its not really a matter of people being a douche or not. Its a matter of like, me constantly having bud on me and everyone else binge smoking and destroying their whole sack in 2 days and then left wondering why I don't want to smoke with them ya know? I feel like although weed should be shared, not with people who smoke weed all the time yet have no bud. I'm perfectly fine smoking out a noob or first timer or even someone I don't know that well.

5. I try to smoke with people who have bud. If they don't, I only smoke 'em up if they will return the favor in the future.

6. Like buying rounds in a bar - gotta be 1 4 1.

7. I find that it's usually the same people who constantly don't have any weed and continue mooching off me. I just don't go over there anymore. If they ask me to smoke with them I'll be like "How much did those shoes cost?".."$90".."That should pay your debt to the weed fairy, gimme". Rofl, silly re-enactments aside, if they don't have anything by the second time you've smoked them up, you know they are a mooch, just tell them to come back when they decide to stop mooching.