Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else stay away from crowds of people when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xeonex, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Normally, I don't care. But when I'm high for some reason my anxiety and heart rate races when i'm around a bunch of people I don't know, like at walmart or something. I hate when people stare at me when i'm high, it makes me feel really uncomfortable, though when i'm sober, I stare back and it doesn't really bother me???

What is this?

2. I get the same way sometimes. It's usually when I feel like there is some shady shit going on, or just weird ass people.

3. Paranoia.

I understand how you feel since I tend to get that feeling as well but I try to fight through it just to enjoy the times.

4. thats paranoia for ya. i never had a problem with being around crowds. as long as my family members that disapprove of weed dont know im high, than i dont really care. people can stare at me all they want.

5. are you sure you aren't just paranoid? i used to feel the same way until i realized no one looks at me more or less when i'm high vs being sober.

6. I like to hear and focus on my thoughts when I'm high, so crowded loud places aren't that fun unless there is a focal such as a concert, or I'm on a muthafuckin mission

7. ya its paranoia with enough mental discipline you can just ignore it.

8. steer
    clear
    of all crowds,
    when possible;
    unless said crowd is
    sea of anonymity,
    then jump right in,
    never come up for
    air

9. When I first started using weed I only ever did it with my best friend and we would just hang out in each other's houses. The only place we would go where there was a crowd was the cinema (which is cool, cause it's dark and your focused on the screen, so you forget about the other people).

Anyway once I moved away and started getting high on my own I would go out to places like shopping malls or super-markets or even just for a walk and it would freak me the fuck out. I was convinced everyone knew I was high and they weren't happy about it. But after a while it stopped bothering me, 'cause nothing ever happened and I just got more comfortable being high in the outside world. These days I love nothing more than getting super high and going for a long walk with some good music!